• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2047 WBL Draft Thread

Wolfman21

i'm more than likely to be out and about today, so if my pick comes up, someone send me a PM so that i'll get an email notification on my phone.

Wolfman21

lol, no. I'm just letting him know. I'd hate to miss my first round pick. I truthfully have no idea who to pick.

At this point there really isn't much to choose from. I'm just gonna go high school and hope for the boom instead of the bust.

Last edited:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I had him among my top 4 for my picks and kinda forgot about him. I often draft players with that skillset though.

Wolfman21

That dude was below avg according to my scout. But since I passed over him and ou picked him...I'm sure he will be a stud

NML

He's a DH with no power and can't draw walks. He had a .769 OPS in HS for got sakes.

Reactions: doh

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
He's a DH with no power and can't draw walks. He had a .769 OPS in HS for got sakes.
and he has zero speed. I'm sure he'll end up being a superstar because Amsterdam picks em better than anyone else though. My scout also doesn't like him as much as OSA.

the one thing is with that avoid Ks and contact ratings, with a good BABIP he could put a massive batting average.

Wolfman21

Hard to compare that guy to Vajorov though. Vajorov had 45 eye in his prime with 70 contact and 50 power. To expect this guy to jump 10-20 points in every category is wishful thinking in everyone's system sans Amsterdam. I think my scout even had that guy sitting at 50 contact potential. I'd rather go with a SP who if he improves 5 pts on each rating, hes a mid-late rotation guy.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I expect him to be like zwagger last year with half the walks.

Who's ready for a 330/330 slash line? Cause i am.

Schauwn

I'll be right on it...catching up at work this morning and then I'll pick.

BTW, it sucks not being able to look at my scouts ratings when I have to draft...

@Rutgers Mike

Last edited: