• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2047 WBL Draft Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Too late Gook, Karl got to it first and Wendell has first priority on my first rounder when I inevitably cant sign him. Tired of no one making offers for my picks so I'm giving them out for free.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Jesus Crust, how long is this draft going to take

Scout, rank, add to list, set to auto draft using list, monitor...NOT THAT HARD

Gooksta

SS Jesus Hernandez is interesting.. listed as a ss. But only has a defensive ranking for 2b. There is a player with no ranking for any position I think. One or two every draft.

Reel

Community Liaison
SS Jesus Hernandez is interesting.. listed as a ss. But only has a defensive ranking for 2b. There is a player with no ranking for any position I think. One or two every draft.

yea...i noticed that, but wasnt scared off by it.

Reel

Community Liaison
Unless he has a Bug type jump in defensive ratings, hes gonna be a below average 2nd baseman...not a SS

true

i may not even be able to sign him tbh. These HS be wanting too much fake money

Reel

Community Liaison
I was worried he wouldn't get to me- it's why I wanted Yankees free pick so bad. He's improved every year, hopefully he can keep that going.

the greed scared me off b/c ya'll be paying those dudes what they want and it drives the price up crazy once ya'll tired of them and they hit FA