• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2047 WBL Draft Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
the greed scared me off b/c ya'll be paying those dudes what they want and it drives the price up crazy once ya'll tired of them and they hit FA

nVjUuUO.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Someone has to physically auto your pick, so lloyd or Orlando dont like you

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Lc can you fix it for him? Im not gonna be around a computer for a while

Lloyd Carr

Switched them around.

Put the wrong number in first for the 51st pick. Hope I didnt borck it for someone else.

Double check your auto setting too.

NML

Why did I get auto'd? I was looking up my player and boom.

Can someone change my pick for me?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Got a PM about a trade so going to see if anything happens with that... if not I'll pick shortly.

osick87

Community Liaison
@Gooksta

Maxwell probably won't get a majority share spot in the OF so this was more of a draft him and use him as the global OF backup/ replacement if the planned starters aren't doing well and hope that his HS stats indicate more than his stats. He does have no power doe.

Wolfman21

@Gooksta

Maxwell probably won't get a majority share spot in the OF so this was more of a draft him and use him as the global OF backup/ replacement if the planned starters aren't doing well and hope that his HS stats indicate more than his stats. He does have no power doe.

Yeah, i picked my 2nd round pick because his high school stats are better than his ratings would show. Dude hit .350 and had 2 seasons with .420+ OBP and is a 17 year old senior.

Gooksta

@Gooksta

Yeah..solid. his weak eye could be a huge Achilles heel for him overall