• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2048-49 Hot Stove (FREE AGENCY IS OPEN)

Wolfman21

So I'll say(if we don't miss any sim nights), the schedule would be as follows:

Sunday night - Sim to beginning of spring training. Make sure you get your ST rosters ready for Monday nights sim.
Monday night - Sim halfway through ST.
Tuesday night - Finish ST. Get your opening day rosters ready for Wednesday nights sim.
Wednesday night - First week of the season.

@All GMs

Lloyd Carr

yFSDMSN.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I might just keep him in the pen and have a boss tom pen with a terrible rotation. Have him set up Jarvis

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
LAWD @Travis7401, the riggers owner luh dat projected 44% increase in RPG

Where did you see that out of curiosity? Probably just from unfucking the lineup, as I haven't really added any good bats and actually lost my DH from last season.

I'm pretty excited about my financial projections too, as long as I'm able to stay around the .400 level this season on this cheap AF roster.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Where did you see that out of curiosity?

I'm pretty excited about my financial projections too, as long as I'm able to stay around the .400 level this season on this cheap AF roster.

Front Office tab. Has that info in the left hand graphic.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
FWIW the attendance might be off significantly, I think they project me at like 36k per game and there is no way that's going to happen.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm predicted to drop about $10m. We will see what happens there.

We were last year too. Every year I start out losing a projected $20Mish in budget and it always comes up gradually throughout the year. I think it's the projected attendance that does it.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
We were last year too. Every year I start out losing a projected $20Mish in budget and it always comes up gradually throughout the year. I think it's the projected attendance that does it.
If I trade everyone away it may come true.