• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2048-49 Hot Stove (FREE AGENCY IS OPEN)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Another brilliant vet signing by False Bay by grabbing GOAT set up man Eric Sutton for peanuts... @jdlikewhoa

The Vajarov, Goodwin, Charles were all steals too.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I guess it does because it says we are able to apply it in the 7-day screen?

I didn't even know custom lineups was an option until now. Hope it is true it'd save me time on making 7-day lineups. I taylor my lineup to my SP a bit.
I think basically you can just load those I to you 7 day as a preset. You'll still have to adjust each sim to make sure they are correct though.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
There's like 6 new hidden ones,you have to try and decipher them urself, things like handle pressure which is ultimate btt intangible

Yankee is closest to identifying the key to Andy Bobandy's 70 BTT rating, told you guys I had competition.

There 4 that I value highly over others in regards to intangibles

Then there's this post, which tells me Gooksta is 90% of the way to unlocking all of my secrets.

Christ, my run of dominance might be over before it even started.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Only commisioner mode can see them. Ou even more cheatcode now

They may be elsewhere but I haven't seen them yet

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I dork it up during the drafts.. I spreadsheet all the draftees

Spreadsheets are for babbies, I already pivot tabled my entire team database including all ratings and stats. Only then was I able to see what a true beast of a player Andy Bobandy is.

On a separate note:
As much as it pains me, I will now be taking trade offers for Andy Bobandy, but you guys better come with some really great offers for a player of his caliber. I just couldn't bring myself to restrain his glory years by forcing him to play on a team that isn't ready to 3peat. I'm thinking multiple starting pitchers and a few first round draft picks is a good starting point for a 70 BTT rated player.None of that fuckshit @Karl Hungus was trying.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Spreadsheets are for babbies, I already pivot tabled my entire team database including all ratings and stats. Only then was I able to see what a true beast of a player Andy Bobandy is.

On a separate note:
As much as it pains me, I will now be taking trade offers for Andy Bobandy, but you guys better come with some really great offers for a player of his caliber. None of that fuckshit @Karl Hungus was trying.

I'm thinking multiple starting pitchers and a few first round draft picks is a good starting point for a 70 BTT rated player.

:nebraskaman:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
1506_zpsawhjdgbe.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

You're gonna have to get in on this Andy Bobandy bidding war soon if you are going to have any chance in this league. Best bid I have so far is 2 future first round picks. If you throw in a third round pick on top of that I'd probably let you have him because I have pity on your roster.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Anyone want UTIL/2B guy SH Duane Langille? http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports//players/player_10935.html

Out of options so looking to deal him. 80 D at 1B/2B. 55+ contact/gap/eye/avoid K. Still at the minimum. Would be a top 10 2B WAR wise if he played every day IMO. Could play SS too his ratings have gotten much better and I think would get better if he played more games there.

He's no Andy Bobandy, that's for sure. 35 BTT rating in my system negates his other stats. Ouch.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Nah, b. I said when everyone playing moneyball, finding undervalued guys you need to look for the OVERVALUED guys to find that contrarian edge. Up is down down is up.

That's why a savvy investor would overpay even more for Andy Bobandy. Also why I was super pumped that his contract value increased by 100% this season. Was worried the team had been underpaying him before.

Gooksta

So I need to wait for Ou11 to update the patch on his game before I can download the update, right ?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I did put adipo. I made sure, i knew it had been doing that before. I'll swap them tonight

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
All steam users had to update yesterday, so hopefully OU is updating and not cheating.

Also @OU11 I really need my export to go through tonight, thanks.