• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Finally exported for the first time in a while. Did so from a Flying J using TOR so let me know if there's any fuckstickery with my export Os.

Also, fuck this team into oblivion. After years of playing it relatively safe and not handing out absurd extensions and bad FA contracts were just as bad as we ever were. To quote that great American poet Scott Ferrall it looks like it's time to SHAKE IT UP.

scott-ferrall.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Finally exported for the first time in a while. Did so from a Flying J using TOR so let me know if there's any fuckstickery with my export Os.

Also, fuck this team into oblivion. After years of playing it relatively safe and not handing out absurd extensions and bad FA contracts were just as bad as we ever were. To quote that great American poet Scott Ferrall it looks like it's time to SHAKE IT UP.

scott-ferrall.jpg

Years? You're currently spending over $30M for two guys on ur AAA pitching staff.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Recruit a human owner and you too could trade for one of these AAAA pitchers

I should have my neighbour in, but was going to wait for the upgrade to 20. Before you ask, he was born and raised in New Jersey and is a lifelong Yankees fan.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Years? You're currently spending over $30M for two guys on ur AAA pitching staff.

One of those guys on recently went to shit and the other was a gamble (and an expensive one at that) that I lost on. Even the second Navarro Bowman extension isn’t that bad, at least not compared to the Ploeg and Bjorno extensions of the past.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Wat happens when the same player gets a storyline twice in a row?

1568730315794.png

I wish this signaled a return of hitting prowess because he's hitting .530 OPS against lefties this year, which is supposed to be his JAM.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Keith Quinn is still on the block. WBL Top 10 in many categories. Highest average in the WBL at the moment.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
2-6 and Miyashita

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I don't need a 1B. I'm trying to clear a path for the couple Swedes I have (Cronstrom, Eklof). I'll take a second, but Quinn is fragile (even though he has been pretty injury free) and i know you aren't about that life.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I will give you a late 2nd for him (either FBs or mine, whichever is first) if Yankee doesn't want him;.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I don't need a 1B. I'm trying to clear a path for the couple Swedes I have (Cronstrom, Eklof). I'll take a second, but Quinn is fragile (even though he has been pretty injury free) and i know you aren't about that life.
Ah, well thanks for looking out