• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2081 Season Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Game 3

utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/cgi-bin/ouLiveSim.pl?leagueId=100

I'ma stick with no roster adjusting but I'll look after the series is over to figure out why it isn't doable. May be a rule change on the indy dev's side

We still have the postseason roster rules disabled but maybe they changed it in 20 so that you can't make changes mid series even with that on?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The weird thing with the roster rules is it still lets me move players whose DFA time is run out, but not players who still have time left (even with teams who aren't in the playoffs). I think they just broke it trying to copy over the MLB rules

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It does look like his ratings are pretty bad relative to a lot of the other scouts (I didn't really look, just re-signed), so I can bump those up next sim to match

That said, if you want a different guy, now's the the time to ask. Plenty of old Bulls out there

Wolfman21

giphy.gif

Wolfman21

bin-wakils potential ratings went down even further :laughing:

He was a 70/65/55/50/65 potential. Now its showing hes 55/60/60/50/55. lol

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I have to imagine a reverse sweep in the finals has happened before, though I can't remember one specifically