• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Putting scrubs on netflix and falling asleep enjoy the prolefeed

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Halliday has played absolutely lights out. 41/59 for 396, 4 TDs and 0 INTs.

Morrow looks like a damn good RB too.

Brick

Why is wazzu blitzing all when they can get pressure with 4? Blizted into Oregon run game all second half and got smoked. Oregon had no success until second half. At least disguise the shit.

Brick

I feel like wazzu could mount a 5 min drive and win on a 2 pt conversion either to river or one on one with olomu

Jinx?

Brick

Mariota was nearly perfect. Oregon gets slammed without him, no doubt. Wazzu continues to play Oregon very well.

I'd love wazzu if it weren't for lame

RealestCFB

Train hard, fight easy
Mariota was nearly perfect. Oregon gets slammed without him, no doubt. Wazzu continues to play Oregon very well.

I'd love wazzu if it weren't for lame
Halliday didn't do anything wrong except miss a few passes, but other than that he was perfect.

dirt

Trolltalitarian
how do you give up 36 pts in the 4th quarter like that? Dykes will say he ran too many plays on offense

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol at Helfrich postgame: "I'm not the one to ask about officiating right now."

Oh, yeah. Oregon was the team that got screwed. What a tool.

R2D2

Lol @ LSU fans. "WE LOST TO MISS. STATE FIRE LES MILES." If it wasn't for him, you'll would probably be a bottom bitch in the SEC West.

bighuskermav

Mod Alumni
Has anybody uploaded the last 5 minutes of the Cal/Zona game? I mean...holy shit...it was 45-30 with 5 minutes left. That is an epic collapse.

Wooly

Has anyone been watching Pitt RB James Connors?

He is a sophomore 6'2 250, a big punishing runner. From what I have seen his carries are between the tackles, he hates going out of bounds, and he likes to hit the defender when he is being tackled. No cheap yards in open space, I like this kid. His stats through four games:
Att 110
Yds 699
TD 9
YPC 6.3

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Anu Solomon will not be able to keep up the pace he's at as the season goes on. As he faces tougher opponents, the fact that he is still a freshman will show.

That being said, if he develops at the same pace Ka'Deem Carey did, look out, since Carey's breakout season was his sophomore season because he was behind Keola Antolin his freshman season.

sayo

YEET
Has anyone been watching Pitt RB James Connors?

He is a sophomore 6'2 250, a big punishing runner. From what I have seen his carries are between the tackles, he hates going out of bounds, and he likes to hit the defender when he is being tackled. No cheap yards in open space, I like this kid. His stats through four games:
Att 110
Yds 699
TD 9
YPC 6.3
Did a quick youtube search and I like what I see.

Those runs at :30 and 1:15 :thumbsup: