• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Copy of Larry Culpepper Golden Wax Vagina Trophy Championship - Ohio State v. Oregon

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
fuck you buddy

do we want to play with 3?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This turkeys rally went all too predictably. I'm just about drunk enough to get on and start pillaging with Besiktas, only to loathe Sony's removal of the ability to message "recent players" with Googled Portuguese insults

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I ended up playing monopoly with my wife over sitting in the lobby for 45 minutes for no one to show.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
And so, there will be a sonic boom over North Texas that is louder than that of the ill-fated Space Shuttle Columbia after getting shot down in flames AC/DC style by God.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
/reads Hachiko post 3 times

I've made a terrible mistake

ibyfzUa8AzOrfn.gif

R2D2

And so, there will be a sonic boom over North Texas that is louder than that of the ill-fated Space Shuttle Columbia after getting shot down in flames AC/DC style by God.

I'm pretty sure every time you post you've smoked at least 40,000 bowls.

Anyways, I think Ohio State will somehow win. Urban Meyer is a God among coaches. He coached in the SEC. He won the SEC, and he won a MNC in the SEC. Clearly, Ohio State will win 50-16. Also, ESPN loves the SEC so much they're already doing their hard research on how long ago it was since the SEC did not make an MNC. 2006 was a good year. Bring back Vine Young, and Reggie Vagina. Two great RBs in the Big Anus.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Miller's way better off going to somewhere like Oregon or Duke. Less competition and a better offense to fit his skill set

Brick

i don't see how miller fits flazzu's offensive system. i can't recall if fisher has never had a d00d like him before. unless he buys some bullshit about how it will prepare him for the footbaw league. having seen him, i don't know how that will work.

he's a perfect fit for oregon, especially given the current backup does not look like he's up for the jerb and a freshman will likely start. no apparent competition. will put up enormous numbers.

i'd love to see him transfer because all of oregon's skill guys are back next year with the exception of keanon lowe who is 6th on the team in receiving. and bralon addison (61 catches in '13) is back. outside of QB it's not a rebuilding year on the offense at all.

three very good seniors leave on the o-line but obviously the backups got a lot of experience this year with the injuries and should be solid. everyone else on the depth chart is back. lots of experience.

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can he transfer immediately due to the injury?

Lightningwar

Administrator
i don't see how miller fits flazzu's offensive system. i can't recall if fisher has never had a d00d like him before. unless he buys some bullshit about how it will prepare him for the footbaw league. having seen him, i don't know how that will work.

he's a perfect fit for oregon, especially given the current backup does not look like he's up for the jerb and a freshman will likely start. no apparent competition. will put up enormous numbers.

i'd love to see him transfer because all of oregon's skill guys are back next year with the exception of keanon lowe who is 6th on the team in receiving. and bralon addison (61 catches in '13) is back. outside of QB it's not a rebuilding year on the offense at all.

three very good seniors leave on the o-line but obviously the backups got a lot of experience this year with the injuries and should be solid. everyone else on the depth chart is back. lots of experience.

I think it depends if Miller wants to learn a pro-style offense before entering the draft. He could go to Oregon, run their system well. But given our track record of having our last three QBs drafted in the first round. He could come here, learn our system, and be a first round draft pick. Fisher wouldn't have shown interest in Miller if he didn't believe he could learn our system. Our QB situation is prime for a one and done kind of guy next season. We are young at talented QBs. And return most of our receiving corps and backfield.

Duke would be a weird move to me. What would he gain by it? At best gets to play in the ACCCG and get blasted by FSU, Louisville, or Clemson. At worst, will go to some no-name bowl and lose to a 5th place SEC team.

C3PO

Apparently Oregon commit Travis Waller is pretty legit. I don't want Miller, I mean he can make plays but isn't the best passer around. He doesn't really fit the system IMO

Brick

he isn't a true frosh competing with waller or whomever to start for the next four years. He is one and done and would fit seamlessly into the system Oregon has for a single season. He can pass enough to lead his team undefeated in the regular season. Something that is rare. He's seen a lot and would be motivated to kick some ass. If he's available and wants to go to Oregon they'd be dumb to turn him down.

Schauwn

Just read that Oregon is only allowed to practice 20 hours this week because classes began on Monday, and of course all the players are busy with school all week while they're in Dallas. However, Ohio State doesn't have any such restriction because they dont start class until this coming Monday.

Wooly

Just read that Oregon is only allowed to practice 20 hours this week because classes began on Monday, and of course all the players are busy with school all week while they're in Dallas. However, Ohio State doesn't have any such restriction because they dont start class until this coming Monday.

Yeah, Jim Delaney ordered the class schedule at OSU moved to next week. Shrewd man.

bruin

wish this game was tomorrow night.

a divisional saturday in the NFL followed by the CFB title game in the evening would make the second saturday in January the best day of football for year, bar none.

having the game on a Monday irks old BCS.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Never liked having a college NC game on a week day. Makes for either having to take a day off or not drinking as much. At least NDSU plays for its 4th straight NC this Saturday.

Wooly

Trap spotted. Trap avoided.
I don't play the troll game, I try and post the same way no matter what someone is after. My little jabs here and there are too obvious to be anything other than friendly banter.

Brick

so Carrington failed a drug test. Very cool, man. Sucks not to have him or Allen, but it's a deep group. Maybe nelson will be moar involved in the passing game.

bruin

No Allen, Carrington, Brown, Olomu.

Think about it. They also lost Addison and Johnston(before the season started).

Brick

true. But they still have nelson, Lowe, Stanford, Marshall, Tyner, freeman, baylis, nelson to spread the ball too. And robo QB. Deepest skill group in a long time.

but Allen was the most consistent and Carrington had two huge games to end his season.

What I'm saying is sucks not to have the, but if the offense doesn't roll its likely because of the line getting penetration. I'd trade wide receivers getting hurt for oline any day on this team. Luckily the oline is finally healthy.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Puddles is going to start at receiver for the Ducks... and catch 10 passes for 120 yards.

TrophyPuddles.jpg

bruin

Mariota is going to have to run.

Go with the one two punch of Freeman and Tyner all day.

Brick

I thinknthey
ere going to run mariota a lot anyway. Why not? Last game and he's gone. He ran a lot in the bowl game last year.

Brick

lpts of media latching onto tosu picks to look smart is making me happy. I don't think Ohio state can play the underdog card as much here. Beat that to death vs bama.

Skeeter

Uber felon
rumors on twitter that Hill may be out as well. according to "sources" he made the trip but has an appeal hearing pending. Guess we'll find out soon.