• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Copy of Larry Culpepper Golden Wax Vagina Trophy Championship - Ohio State v. Oregon

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Meanwhile, in Africa:

http://rt.com/news/221623-poisonous-beer-kills-56/

Police investigation has discovered that the beer was likely poisoned with crocodile bile during the funeral.

89754-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-R90q.gif

Skeeter

Uber felon
I'm brick. This game could go any number of ways. Which is what you want from the shampship I suppose.

Agree that the talking points are silly.

My guess is eze and Jones blow up the interior of the Oregon dline. Grinding drives that wear them out. A late score puts the game out of reach. Bucks win 49-38.

Corch Irving Fryer too good in big games and been here before. Coaching matters...better coach wins.

Or bucks could lose by 30.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I like how Ohio State has the most anonymous QB I can remember in a NCG and he could very easily be the star of the game. Irving Fryar had to ease up on the designed runs the last few games because this dude is their last living QB... but in the NCG I expect to see a lot more designed runs, because nothing to lose now. They definitely didn't want to throw the ball as much as the did against Bama, but I think that was a product of facing a deficit and also having success against Bama's poor secondary. I think Urban only wants to throw the ball about 15 times a game, screen passes or play action. Would not be surprised to see Ohio State have 50-60 rushes by the end of the game with big mong QB having 20-25 carries hisself, as long as the can keep the game close.

Brick

I like how Ohio State has the most anonymous QB I can remember in a NCG and he could very easily be the star of the game. Irving Fryar had to ease up on the designed runs the last few games because this dude is their last living QB... but in the NCG I expect to see a lot more designed runs, because nothing to lose now.
I feel like we'll see the same with Mariota. I hope we see a lot of read option keeps.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I can't decide who I'm for. I hate tOSU and Irving fryar with the intensity of 1,000 suns, but @Brick roots for Oregon so it's a wash. If he's happy it's a sign of the end times and I'm not ready to go out yet. Hmmmm I'll think about the rest of the day and decide but I'm honestly leaning towards the end of the world I think.

zoltan

people underestimate the ducks defense as well.

I just cant see us giving up that many points to OSU with their first string QB let alone the third stringer.

Oregon 50 sumn, Ohio State 20 sumn

Skeeter

Uber felon
people underestimate the ducks defense as well.

I just cant see us giving up that many points to OSU with their first string QB let alone the third stringer.

Oregon 50 sumn, Ohio State 20 sumn

I think the statistics tell us to.

Brick

familiarity of offenses may play a big role. i could see one being stymied and a blowout. less likely to be oregon because robo qb can get you out of that stuff.

Brick

I can't decide who I'm for. I hate tOSU and Irving fryar with the intensity of 1,000 suns, but @Brick roots for Oregon so it's a wash. If he's happy it's a sign of the end times and I'm not ready to go out yet. Hmmmm I'll think about the rest of the day and decide but I'm honestly leaning towards the end of the world I think.
hmmm. i probably won't be that happy. now what will i watch college footbaw for? striving is over.

Brick

man, is there anything more tired in the world of sports than:

"well team A fans, you're not going to be happy, because i picked team A to beat team B and i've had this reverse effect jinx all year! HARRRRRRRR"

Brick

i'm prolly watching this version of the megacast if the camera work is decent:

Sounds of the Game: Live video with natural sounds of the game captured by 100 microphones positioned throughout the stadium. (ESPN Classic)

oh my god, this looks so terrible: ESPN Voices: Jay Bilas, Aaron Boone, Julie Foudy, Barry Melrose, Mark Schlereth and Michael Wilbon watch and discuss the game. Bob Wischusen hosts. (ESPNU/WatchESPN)

this could be cool minus luginbill: Film Room: ESPN analysts Chris Spielman and Tom Luginbill with Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen, new Pitt coach Pat Narduzzi and new Nebraska coach Mike Riley provide analysis of the game as it happens. (ESPN2/WatchESPN)

PSUEagle

this could be cool minus luginbill: Film Room: ESPN analysts Chris Spielman and Tom Luginbill with Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen, new Pitt coach Pat Narduzzi and new Nebraska coach Mike Riley provide analysis of the game as it happens. (ESPN2/WatchESPN)

This was really good last year minus Matt Millen: now that they've apparently dumped him it should be great.

Luginbill was good as host last year IMO: didn't talk too much and did a good job moderating the discussion and keeping shit on track.

Skeeter

Uber felon
If you believe recruiting rankings and can get past the southeast bias. Osu classes have been decently higher than Oregon.

So osu in theory has better athletes.

Brick

This was really good last year minus Matt Millen: now that they've apparently dumped him it should be great.

Luginbill was good as host last year IMO: didn't talk too much and did a good job moderating the discussion and keeping shit on track.
i may tape it.

they put millen on something else i'm too lazy to look up right now.

Brick

Too bad espn classic isn't in hd. I'll probably go back and forth between espn and espn2.
seriously? fuuuuuuu i wish spidercam was on one of the networks instead of ESPN3. i have streaming problems sometimes.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Would feel better about an OSU pick if they had Barrett.

First couple drives should be telling. Oregon should play 1 high most of the night unlike they did against FSU since the passing threat of Jones isn't as strong. If OSU can still run with ease, they'll be in trouble. Oregon should be able to move the ball, just a matter of whether they put TDs on the board rather than FGs. Red zone D will be big for both teams.

Oregon 36
Ohio State 27

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That film room looks dope, hopefully somebody puts it on YouTube like last year since I can't tape it.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Oregon doesn't allow big plays. They've only allowed a couple TDs over 30yards this year, meaning most teams score their TDs in the red zone... With that in mind, look for them to run that two high until they get backed up. That OSU reciever averages nearly 30 yards per catch this year. If the coaches like the coverage they're seeing, they might start going with one high safety and sell out on the run, but I wouldn't expect them to sit in that type of look between the 20s unless they feel like they've neutralized the downfield threat.

bruin

I can't get over the espn voices room.
Bilas will be on his laptop searching Oregon #8 jerseys and tweeting about it.
Wilbon will be acting like the little man syndrome d bag that he is. Also will be talking about the NBA the whole time.

Maybe they'll get Fall Out Boy in the room too.

Brick

Oregon doesn't allow big plays. They've only allowed a couple TDs over 30yards this year, meaning most teams score their TDs in the red zone... With that in mind, look for them to run that two high until they get backed up. That OSU reciever averages nearly 30 yards per catch this year. If the coaches like the coverage they're seeing, they might start going with one high safety and sell out on the run, but I wouldn't expect them to sit in that type of look between the 20s unless they feel like they've neutralized the downfield threat.
i feel good about oregon not allowing big plays in the pass game as well. but this is only the second game without ekpre-olomu, and flazzu wasn't nearly as deep at WR as ohio state.

i'm worried about stopping the run. if tOSU can't get it going, they done.

oregon's run D has been damn stout since armstead returned from his early season injury.

ohio state has rushed for at least 219 yards in every game since VT.

these are oregon's totals since armstead returned:

something's gotta break.

Capture.PNG

Brick

no one is talking about oregon's running game, but tOSU has been abused in a few games later in the season. wisconsin game is the exception.

oregon has the apparent edge in rush D.

Capture.PNG

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tebow doesn't get to tell me anything with that slanted faux hawk haircut. The latest style straight out of Northern Florida