• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dat Week 13 Thread- Brought to You by @bruin

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Well, I thought this could happen after Indiana exposed our defense. Still frustrating as hell.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Michigan's INCREDIBLE defense torn up by the two good offenses they've played? I am shocked

FP_PaperTiger.jpg

CJ_24

We failed THE EYE TEST in the first game against the 2nd best team from the state of Utah.

Did Miami basketball fail THE EYE TEST yesterday against Northeastern?

Northeastern is a powerhouse. Northeastern passed THE EYE TEST when they beat 1-4 Florida Atlantic by 2 . MIAMI GUY did not fail THE EYE TEST.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan's INCREDIBLE defense torn up by the two good offenses they've played? I am shocked

Sort of like Alabama's INCREDIBLE defense getting wrecked by Ole Miss?

Michigan lost 2 guys on their DL (including their best d-lineman), and that's been a huge deal. And they haven't been able to to hide their weakness at LB as a result.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?

Michigan lost 2 guys on their DL (including their best d-lineman), and that's been a huge deal. And they haven't been able to to hide their weakness at LB as a result.

Trap.

The Bama defense had to defend a short field all game, and 7 of the points came off that crazy bounce off the helmet catch.

PSUEagle

Alabama's defense has been awesome this year: best Saban's had since 2011 probably. If they had McCarron or a similarly capable QB this is easily the best team in the country.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

I forgot I was a huge Bama fan

Wat

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I forgot I was a huge Bama fan

Wat

My point, which if you read a bit further down, you would have read, was that every defense has a bad game. This is really bad, and Michigan's defense stopped being elite when they lost Ryan Glasgow for the year.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
My point, which if you read a bit further down, you would have read, was that every defense has a bad game. This is really bad, and Michigan's defense stopped being elite when they lost Ryan Glasgow for the year.

Michigan has been shit on defense against the two reel offenses they've played. But INJURIES

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan has been shit on defense against the two reel offenses they've played. But INJURIES

Yeah, actually, because Michigan's 3rd string nose tackle and defensive tackle got stuck on the field against Indiana. The 3 stringer is terrible, so that killed them. This was a terrible game plan.

Also, are you really surprised that great offenses beat great defenses in this era of college football?

PSUEagle

I love you dude, but why you gotta do this trog shit every week?

Michigan's really good on defense. OSU is really talented on offense, more than UM is on defense. Once Urban told Warriner to get his head out of his ass (this game) the Wolverines didn't stand a chance IMO.

Elite units on both sides of the ball almost always have 1-2 letdown performances each season: it's inevitable.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
CBS had one of their analysts play and sing some weird ESSEESEE song like it was a weird campfire song. Thank God Verne and Gary are doing the Egg Bowl.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I think Michigan's defense is not quite elite, even before Glasgow went down. But 3 shutouts in a row is really fucking good, no matter how bad the offense they were facing was. I think they also had 5 weeks where the opponent was held under 200 yards. But yeah, it was EXPOSED by two good offenses, so it must be shitty.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I love you dude, but why you gotta do this trog shit every week?

Michigan's really good on defense. OSU is really talented on offense, more than UM is on defense. Once Urban told Warriner to get his head out of his ass (this game) the Wolverines didn't stand a chance IMO.

Elite units on both sides of the ball almost always have 1-2 letdown performances each season: it's inevitable.

Yeah, but fuck Michigan

Of course they're good but it's always fun to turn Deadman into Deadmad

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Lol Marquise Williams helmet come off and Trubisky throws a touchdown pass. Good job State.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Would argue they're letdown games doe

Only top 40 offenses they played all year put up 40+ on them

HMMMM

Wolfman21

Lol Marquise Williams helmet come off and Trubisky throws a touchdown pass.

Missed a blatant hold on Mike rose. Dude bout tackled him.

Also. I've seen more blatant catches than that called incomplete before. Not a great start

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
It was always gonna stand, especially if that game winning catch against VT last week did. Agree on the holding calls though. Bad omen

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Would argue they're letdown games doe

Only top 40 offenses they played all year put up 40+ on them

HMMMM

Well, if you obfuscate, sure. Indiana only got to 40 in OT. Doesn't make it a good performance, but you not making a good point when you cherry pick dumb stats like that.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It's not cherry picking, those are the only good offenses they played all year.

So if MSU beats PSU and Iowa, does Iowa go to the Rose Bowl or does OSU?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ghey. Still not as bad as when Michigan went to the Sugar Bowl over MSU, who beat them head to head and won the division.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Woooooooo State not completely bending over just yet. Now fucking tackle somebody

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
It's not cherry picking, those are the only good offenses they played all year.

So if MSU beats PSU and Iowa, does Iowa go to the Rose Bowl or does OSU?

The Rose Bowl Game™ selects a replacement Big Ten team provided the Big Ten Champion goes to the College Football Playoff™

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
50 yard touchdown pass by Marquise after a late hit gives them a first down. THIS IS WOLPFACK FOOTBAW