• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

OOTP 16

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Let's get this ish organized so I know what I need to do. I want to stress you aren't obligated to give any keys away, this is just so I know who needs it before the 15th when it goes back to $40. I'll update as we go

orlando - yankee - ou - doh - wendell - rutgers mike - schauwn - karl - radford
jd - osick - fignuts - wolfman - gooksta - leach - reel - lloyd - bdub

Pre-ordered or will pre-order - keys given
OU - fignuts and wolfman
Osi - wendell gee
Yankee - orlando

Last edited:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
So three keys with Steam, two without? Does anyone have issues playing with the Steam version? I've always bought right from the dev.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah I use steam. I was petulant about it at first but it works fine now, still easy to mess with files and stuff. You can also use it on multiple computers with steam (though not simultaneously) with just one key

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So three keys with Steam, two without? Does anyone have issues playing with the Steam version? I've always bought right from the dev.
From what i understand its two normal and one steam. I'm not really sure. Osick plays on steam fine and says it is the same but i havent tried. Go in with rutgers and jd

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Did you only get one key before when ordering through Steam? I'm confused, as you got two when ordering from OOTP Devs.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah I'm not sure you get three, but I guess people will find out haha.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I see how it be, who wants in on me and Lloyd's steam

two normal + an extra steam doesnt sound correct but if thats the case then ill take the steam one
Well ive never got a steam key, did they say they were switching to steam full time? In the preorder you get the normal package plus a steam key to my understanding

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah I'm not sure you get three, but I guess people will find out haha.
Well you get two normally, so them sayin an extra steam key makes it seem like three. I'll reread the preorder thread but im almost positive that is how it is. It is only for preorders so unless they are going to a one key package you should get three

Lloyd Carr

Dont you normally only get one key, but it works on two computers?

Id assume that would still be valid for 16. Then a free steam key for preordering.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Fuck you'll.

You get one key that works on two computers allowing two utopians to use it.

You get a separate key for steam which one person can use.

This means three people can use ootp 16 for the price of 34.99

Wolfman21

I have Steam which means I could use a steam key if necessary. I never have messed with OOTP on steam though, so I would prolly be asking a shit ton of questions to the people that have to start off.

osick87

Community Liaison
If that's the case I have two normal keys for Wendell and @Reel or whoever and I will take the steam key.

Last edited:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'll buy it plebboi, why do you think I said to cross me off
Gotta confirm brotherpear, dont want to get to release date and have someone without a key. Hopefully you'll start playing with so much IMMERSION AT 200% type features. Too bad we won't be able to switch until 2048.

@Bdub you want to split with someone or are you gonna buy on your own?