• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

OOTP 16

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Reel is in

Couple of things

My wbl logo didn't import. My minors did

Also can I finally have a black owner as the pic.

Might do a rebrand of the team lol

Reactions: doh

Lloyd Carr

How do I import to 16.

Bottom left of the main OOTP 16 client page click "Import a league from 15" (or whatever it says). Use the world.dat file when importing.

After that it tells you to name the league or whatnot, and I titled it "WBL.lg" without the quotes. Seems to have worked for me.

Gooksta

If you have more than one league to import.. on the "world dat" page.. at the top of the page, select the "up" button.. and all your league names should be listed to choose from

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
HMMMM.... so with the same settings in 15 our average team profit was 14M, in 16 it is -10M. Wonder why

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm wondering if it has to do with season tickets being added in, that's the only thing I can tell has changed

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I think it makes it a lot easier to get into it. You can find out more about your team a lot easier

absolutely, like hovering over a players name to see some quick stats about them is dope af

Im still trying to tinker around with it though. I may try to find a youtube of the differences b/t last years version

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
HMMMM.... so with the same settings in 15 our average team profit was 14M, in 16 it is -10M. Wonder why
I'm still trying to understand the finances. On the accounting page I see one thing and it doesn't match 15, but on other pages I see numbers that match the numbers from 15.

osick87

Community Liaison
I don't really put that premium on Relievers. Somehow the AI has fucked Kemal out of innings even if I have him as "use more often"

I think it will be interesting to see if FAs keep their demands or not.