• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

OOTP 16

Wolfman21

gonna be interesting. What if you don't want to sign Brian Maynard to an extension? Will he get pissed off? Lower your budget?

osick87

Community Liaison
Oh ok. I'm assuming this is one of the "If I do it the other way, then it won't be "fun" and we'll lose 4 guys because of it" type things.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Oh ok. I'm assuming this is one of the "If I do it the other way, then it won't be "fun" and we'll lose 4 guys because of it" type things.

Nope, it is a "OU studied the OOTP economic system" thing where it will make budgets hugely unpredictable and give certain teams $50M advantages in budget caps

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
More effort has gone into offline than online, but not sure I could ever do Offline again after the UBL. I tried once, so boring.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This is awesome, but it's ugly to me compared to 15. Just isnt a clean look IMO. Much more functional though.

The accounting screen is so so nice

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
okcUUiU.png

KqGiigA.jpg

O5Z59JO.png

O7sWUtv.png

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I cant get over how unpolished it looks compared to 15 tho, 15 looks so crisp. 16 looks like it was made in 1998

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
lawd they added fixed start dates for playoffs. No more having a series go a game longer screwing you because the next series starts 2 days later

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Turns out it looked so ugly because of a computer setting I had employed unknowingly.

Postseason Records :drooling:

fiI1Vyk.png

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
There are some awesome little things too. Just rolling over a players name shows a quick snapshot, which is cool. The little All-Star stars are showing up in a weird spot though. Is it doing that for you @OU11?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'll buy this soon.

You guys will have to help me out since I don't know shit about this game, much less baseball.