• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 presented by THE GOUT

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
DICKROD going limp in Tucson and Toys R Us going bankrupt under Brandon's watch. It's been a good week thus far.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I have a feeling this is the game where the CHOKIES show up and fulfill my desire not to get trapped in nostalgia for late '90s-early '00s. Come on ODU I need you to save me from going back to Bleaksburg for a home game babby.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I'm cooking for my meal tomorrow and have the Vols on in the background. They have yet to score on 0-4 Umass lol. Boo birds loud too.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

My wife graduated from Tulane.
Of course

Thinking bout going str8 chalk here
af23c76fe7e3906d653199420fe0006d.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Lightningwar

Administrator
FSU finally showing some life. But god damn are we finding ways to lose this game. Fumble, broken play, special teams, penalties.

Soonerfan09

Who's doing color on the Tech - Houston game? "Tried to get a little too fancy" in response to a shotgun snap in the dirt.

Wolfman21

Turned it off after the pugh retarded ejection

No reason to watch acc refs ever.

Sorry, it was the correct call with todays rules. In 2000, its play on. Not now. Weve had players ejected for similar plays. Its how theyre calling hits to the head now

Wolfman21

Impressed with this blackman kid. Hes 6'5 150 soakin wet and had taken some massive hits and popped right back up

Soonerfan09

Terrible targeting/defenseless receiver call in Arky - A&M game. This is getting ridiculous.

At least they removed the targeting. Pussy announcer Wishusen and Huard still want the call. Unbelievable.

Actually, they got the entire call right. Announcers were saying they couldn't take back the personal foul call, but they did, thankfully. Carry on.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah that wasn't targeting at all. It was really close, but the review got it right. He got his shoulder.

Game is pretty great though.