• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Week 8 Thread - (More Than a Feeling)

bruin

Gameday is finally heading to the Palouse. #12 Oregon at #25 Washington State (4:30 PT, FOX). Much deserved. I'm sure the Fireball will be /engaged.

Time of the year when the cream rises to the top in conference play. If possible(praying it's not, Game 7 of the NLCS would be in evening).

Notable matchups:
#6 Michigan at #24 Michigan State (9:00 AM PT, FOX)
#1 Alabama at Tennessee (12:30, CBS)
#16 NC State at #3 Clemson (12:30, ESPN)
#22 Mississippi State at #5 LSU (4:00, ESPN)
#2 Ohio State at Purdue (4:30, ABC)

Salud, hermanos.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
My parents are gonna be in town and want me to watch State-Clemson with them. I expect an excruciating loss in which I grind my teeth to dust while the announcers talk about how much FUN Dabo is having. State ain't played nobody.

Skeeter

Lock of the week of the century but all the monies on Purdue. Buckeyes ravaged by injuries and shitty lb play. They may win but no chance they cover the 13.5. honestly I expect an upset

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
NORMA had an awesome week to claim the #1 spot in squirrel treeing at our local park. There's some tough competition with a terrier mix in city park who has been known to tree up to 20 squirrels in a single walk, but NORMA won't face him until post season.... and no matter which hound emerges victorious, we can take comfort in the fact that @Yankee151 will be slaughtered.

You can see she's showboating now with the #spinmoves