• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FUT TROG 18

Liam

Packed Martial in one of the SBC rewards, probably my best so far. I love the new pack openings. Its so teasing

Liam

Going to roll Serie A again, my boy El Shaarawy already has an IF and ive just bought that. Now going for OTW Bonucci

NML

Serie A is a great choice because it has the elite level players but it’s cost is below the other big three.

Nainggolan is the GOAT, but he’s super expensive. Depending on how you play, Khedira and Strootman are bosses in the midfield (but they turn like busses) and don’t cost much. Gomez is amazing but pretty expensive. Belotti is great for 11k

Liam

Is anyone else being paired against superteams in squad battles? I had to drop to Professional to get a win.

I played 3 back to back in which i played against Ronaldo, Bale, Deco then Messi, Laudrup, Aubameyang then Maradonna, Aguero, Bale.

Also, just to add, im still getting rewards from logging in to the web app everyday. I literally log on, get the reward then come out. Dont know if you guys know about this possibility

chibob

Yeh all my Squad Battle games are against stacked teams.

I was playing on Legendary, but dropped down the World Class. I did play on Professional for one match and it actually seemed harder.

I am convinced the AI will cheat to win. By cheat I mean adjust the sliders on your players to make them slower, have worse shot accuracy and weaker when making challenges. Either that or it buffs itself.

Last night I kept possession for like a 20 minutes after going one up just to see what would happen and I noticed my passes getting worse and worse, the AI finally won the ball back in their own half, hit a perfect pass to their striker who finished first time in the top corner from outside the box....

I have actually been ignoring online to play squad battles but this may change as I start to lose patience with the AI.

One other thing I have noticed...the final release vs the beta: your players would make such better runs on the beta now I can't seem to get players to make a run when I use the R1/L1 buttons. Not sure if it's because the players have a lack of positioning skill or vision but it's painful to see a gap, want my winger to run into it for him to just remain hugging the man whose marking him.

NML

After that first update, the AI is just terrible to play against. During the early access, I enjoyed those SB games. Put it on legendary and had about a 75% win percentage but they played much more like a human player - random errant passes, heavy touches while sprinting, etc. Also, the squads ranged from average to really good teams.

Now it’s back to 95% pass accuracy, winning every 50/50 ball, never fouling, and two out of the four squads have multiple icons.

It’s hard not to play the games when you get good rewards, but I rage more playing them than online so I’d rather spend my time trying to snipe.

Speaking of, I snagged a Mane for 130k last night for a nice 30k profit.

Liam

Maybe the squad battles depend on how your last 4 games went, but since i did shite in the last 4, the ones i have now arent half as good. But i did just get boned by the AI who then beat me on penalties. I havent even played an online game yet, ill probably give it about 50 or so games before going on just to get a proper feel for this

fiz

iswaycool
Didn't have access to the companion app transfer msrket, it kept telling me to keep playing.

Last night I played and lost 2 weekend league tourney games, played a bunch of skills things, and listed 40 cards from the '650 method'.
Woke up today with access to the market on the app, dunno if anyone else is having trouble but that's the sequence I did

Spent my 25k coins on a mix of gold players and squad fitness cards. The gold players selling has me back to 20k coins and I have a stash of fitness cards to sell during weekend league . Read that they sell well during the league. If not I just have a big supply of fitness cards lol

chibob

You can get about 700 - 800 points if you spank the AI on professional. Can't remember exactly but you get about double if you beat them on Legendary, but if you think you're only going to win 2 out of 4 or less then you might as well just put 8 past an average AI. Especially if they have a stacked squad.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I played a squad battle on PRO vs the Ronaldo Messi team and lost 8-0. I could not keep possession, none of my players could keep up with the any of theres . They made super passes from every angle, it was ridiculous. I'm 100% convinced I was going to lose that game no matter what.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
FWIW, I think a lot of the teams are STACKED because they have loan players. That's why Ronaldo (often both of them!) is on everyone's bench even on shitty teams. I don't mind adjusting difficulty level based on the team. I even dropped down to semi-pro to play one that was filled with legends. Hopefully the loan shit will change as people use their Ronald's up.

I honestly think PRO plays the best from an AI perspective (not as much cheating, but the players can be completely brain dead and just fail to react to you on semi pro). The other nice thing about playing on Pro is that it is the default for Online, so you get used to the way keepers/shooting works. The player ratings also seem to matter most at this level. Bad players play poorly and good players are good. At World Class+ even shitty bronze players play well for the CPU

I find the AI on Pro is less adept offensively and at pressuring to win the ball back, but once they settle in to a defensive shell, the AI is probably better than the average human player at defense (or at least they are less likely to panic and pull their shape apart). The offensive troubles are also mitigated when they have legends/Ronaldo.

Last edited:

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I agree with what you say about Pro difficulty*

*I still think every now and then you aren't winning the game or will struggle to and CPU does superhuman moves.

NML

You can get about 700 - 800 points if you spank the AI on professional. Can't remember exactly but you get about double if you beat them on Legendary, but if you think you're only going to win 2 out of 4 or less then you might as well just put 8 past an average AI. Especially if they have a stacked squad.

If I dominate on legendary I get around 2.2-2.4k. A 1-0 win will get around 1700. I never won on ultimate and never played lower so I’m not sure

The points you get for goals is capped at 5, so anymore than that is useless.

chibob

If I dominate on legendary I get around 2.2-2.4k. A 1-0 win will get around 1700. I never won on ultimate and never played lower so I’m not sure

The points you get for goals is capped at 5, so anymore than that is useless.

Didn't know that.

How often do you dominate on Legendary? Think best Iv ever mustered is 4-1 and most are usually a 2-1 affair.

Did recently lose 5-4 which was painful.

NML

Pre-patch I won almost all my games, with three of four by 2+ goals. But my team has barely improved and every other squad has increased ten-fold, so now I'm just over .500 winning percentage and I typically only dominate the one shitty squad.

chibob

Pre-patch I won almost all my games, with three of four by 2+ goals. But my team has barely improved and every other squad has increased ten-fold, so now I'm just over .500 winning percentage and I typically only dominate the one shitty squad.

Gotcha, yeh your squad is pretty rock solid.

Iv been using shitty SBC team to get the loyalty.

The team I posted the other day, the one is Dzeko, De Rossi and Strootman was painfully slow. The only saving grace was Nolito and his back post headers.

Going to switch back to my prem. team tonight, that still a bit shitty but it's better than what I was using.

Reactions: NML

NML

Here’s where I’m at as of now:

F29C6DDE-D912-4F40-8C67-9AF19AC93D7A.png

Team value (according to futbin): 582k
Coins: 236k
Four IF investments: 53k
Five OTW Kessie: 130k

Total: 1.01 million

That team value is going to start diminishing real quickly doe

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Packed and if love. Anyone know anything about him?

Sorry I missed this earlier, but I really like LOVE a lot. He's got good shooting/finishing and his dribbling stat is high enough that he does a lot of nice stuff to avoid defenders on his own. The best part is he has 5* weak foot, so you can safely shoot with either foot. He's pretty average physically, not slow but he's not gonna run away from most defenders either and while he can shield more than a TWINK, he will still get shoved off the ball by a better CB. He scored 27 goals in 16 matches for me, and was definitely the focal point of the Super League team I built around him. That Turkish League is pretty cool because you can build a solid 80+ team for discard value.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Thanks!

I started building a Super League after playing a couple of game with him as a sub. I felt like I never missed a shot with him, was easily able to make space as well. I'm in need of a 2nd squad anyway as my current one is for an SBC I'm getting loyalty on, and like to play with leagues I am not as familiar with.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Been doing this all day after getting him for 1100 a pop. Last go round asked for 1900 on a couple, got one bit and missed on one, but overall killing it. Most BIN almost immediately, but had to wait the full hour for the 1900 BINs.

Attachments

• goat z.png
    goat z.png
    198.1 KB · Views: 6

Liam

Just to chime in on the squad battle points, i got 1840 for beating a world class 6-1, 700 for a 3-3 shootout loss on world class and i think the other 2 must be World class wins worth 1556 (2-0) and 1420 (2-1) a piece.

Im going to try 1 legendary tomorrow and if i get fucked up, ill just stick to world class for now.

chibob

Been doing this all day after getting him for 1100 a pop. Last go round asked for 1900 on a couple, got one bit and missed on one, but overall killing it. Most BIN almost immediately, but had to wait the full hour for the 1900 BINs.

I did this with RVP earlier and made about 15k

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
So I traded in my first 2 squads via SBCs and had similar pack luck to what I've had so far! Just a bunch of discard value rare golds. Before opening, I decided to build a squad around the highest rated player I pulled... and it turned out to be an 84 OVR GK from the Bundesliga.

Here is the Burki Bundesliga 4-1-2-1-2 with Holdup big TROG strikers. I also have Gomez and IBISEVIC on the bench to round out the TROGS. Gonna try to find Volland for cheap too. Bundesliga also has a couple of nice CFs in Kruse and Raffael, so I'll be using them as subs at both the CAM and ST spots.

36832005203_08238c3a5a_b.jpg

Reactions: NML

Liam

I won on penalties earlier on Legendary and got 1500 odd

Is it possible it takes the result at 90 and counted it as a draw but still throws out a winner? Because i think the legendary wins i had were just over 2k. Im tempted to throw a game on world class and lose 1-0 to see how many points its worth compared to my shootout loss

jdlikewhoa

I think TOTW coming out today killed the bronze market for now. I've made 200k just selling bronze players and consumables in the last week or so.

I've also had great pack luck (sorry @chibob) with them so hopefully that continues.

Liam

Played 1 game on Legendary against a 60 chem, pretty poor team. Could do absolutely nothing and lost 1-0, wasnt anything i could do about the goal, one of my computer players ran into one of theirs on the edge of the box and gave away a Free Kick, which went in. Computer committed 0 fouls on me too...

NML

Sounds about right.

I started using SB as my fitness games. Put it on amateur and take a minute to score five goals, then go do something else for the rest of the game. Got over 700 per game, which is almost as good as playing legendary/WC and winning half the time.

Semi-pro would probably get me closer to 1000, but I’m not sure if I could set the controller down and have as much success.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
When you re list, why set the opening and BIN so far apart? If you make it 900/950 or 850/900 they probably all sell for BIN and you average more in the end

NML

Yeah I think Wolverine was doing that too. I always set them as close as possible (ie 350/400 or 1100/1200)

You also get quicker turnaround on ur coins so you can reinvest

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
S
View attachment 4915

I'll try it. But this also happens too.

So set ur minimum bid at 1,000 :laughing: I mean the point is you don't want them selling for $750 if the lowest BIN is 1,000. Non-rares will have BINs that fluctuate a little more within an hour because the supply is so much higher that it is harder for a bot to price lock them, but you still want to narrow ur listing range. Also, by setting the opening and BINs right on top of each other, it provides an incentive to the buyer to pay "that extra bit" to ensure they get the player, rather than wait 30 minutes only to watch the BIN paid at the end.

I searched right now for and RVP BINs and the lowest consistent price is 1,000 but they are all out beyond 50 minutes, meaning if you list a RVP for 950/1,000 they will very likely sell within 5-10 minutes (unless you list like 40 of them at once, which has a chilling effect on the market). All of the 1,200 BINs are out beyond 30 minutes still, meaning at some point beyond 30 minutes ago THAT was the lowest BIN for a bit. The lowest BINs that AREN'T selling consistently are all the way up in the 1,400 and 1,500 range.

You could list RVP for 1200/1300 or even 1300/1400 and he'd most likely sell for that high BIN within an hour. If you want a quicker turnaround, lower the price to 1,000/1,100 and you'd sell within 30 minutes most likely. If you list him at 900/950 he'd get bought for 950 in probably a minute or less by a BIN sniper/BOT.

The only thing you have to watch out for is if you have a LOT of RVPs and you mass list them all at once, you are essentially setting a new market threshold. So if you are mass listing, you have two options...
1. Stagger the prices/listing times so that there is never a huge block of them at the same price, because that will affect the market.
2. Price them low enough that they are below the bot buy limit (950 BIN here likely). If the person running the bot isn't quick enough to adjust his threshold, you'll still sell all of them before the bot person realizes the market has been adjusted by ur mass listing. Even if the bot buyer adjusts, the price is low enough that these will still likely sell within the hour.

TL;DR since 1,000 is the lowest consistent BIN for him, your opening bid should not be less (unless you only set the opening bid lower because you BIN at 950 to get an instant bot buy)

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The real lesson is that the "open bid" and "BIN" markets have separate buy/sell points. The larger the gap between the opening bid price you set and the BIN price you set, the more likely your player is to end up being purchased on the open bid side. Occasionally open bidders who aren't paying attention will pay more than the lowest BIN for the same player, but generally you want to be selling to the BIN buyers.

NML

Yeah putting the starting bid lower than the lowest BIN basically means someone else is doing the same thing you are - buying below market value and selling for higher (just with a lower profit margin than if you bought at 350).

NML

The only time a big gap there makes sense is if you expect the player to go up in value in the next hour. So if RVP is selling for 1100, but you think he’s going to go up in the next hour, then you might list him for 1200/1700 - then even if someone bids him, ur above the market value when you listed him, but if he shoots up ur BIN covers you there.

This might make sense if you were early investing in marquee matchups or something. You snipped a player that you think will be popular in the SBCs, and expect him to go up in value.

chibob

They sold instantly when I did it ur way. So fair point.

Struggling to buy more at the 500/550 point now.

Could do with another player to try this with.

NML

Yeah eventually the market will adjust.

This happens a lot for me when I need a player for a SBC. I see that his BIN is 1200, but I’m able to buy him for 400 (someone is mass bidding at 350). I mass bid at 400, undercut him to 1100. He goes to 450 and 1000 - or he goes to 450 but the market keeps it at 1100. Eventually the margin disappears and we both invest elsewhere

NML

I snagged IF Azpi for 168k this morning. Was up to 180k not long ago, but there’s been a mass influx of them so you can get one now for 170k. Easily will be 200k by tomorrow

Liam

Yeah when I was picking him up I was putting 650 start 750 BIN, if I bother with it I'll raise it near 1000. RVP is good for it right now since he's a big name and he's in SBC, but also bad enough that he can slip through people looking for bargains as time expires on auctions