• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FUT TROG 18

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Hernandez that LB for madrid was my only OTW investment, got him for 10k on a lucky open bid (I believe he was 14k BIN at the time) and he's already up to 18k with no bump yet due to an inform. It seemed like a no brainer at 10k and I didn't really have enough coins to invest in anyone else from OTW.

Reactions: NML

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Thanks for the heads up on these SBCs, they are so great for the bronze pack method. I just sold several bronze players from my club for 10k, lol. By luck I also had several Dortmund and Red bull players either left over from that bundesliga squad or from the 650 game Sunday night and they are going like gangbusters right now, ha ha. Had 4 copies of Kampl bought for 650 selling for almost 4k

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Built a Super Lig team to mess around with since I had the IF(? never know the monikers) of Love and Valbuena. My French team turned into a LaLiga/French/Spanish Hybrid of sorts as well since I put Valbuena on that team too.

3 more games to get loyalty and I can turn in my league and nations hybrid SBC final challenge squad for 12K and whatever pack nonsense I get.

NML

Looks like I got my ass handed to me on the Salah. OTW investing is new to me so this was a blow. I’m guessing I’ll get closer to even by Saturday or next weekend. But I’m pretty much tapped for coins with the Azpi and Salah investments.

Been a shit 24 hours so I’m gon be drinking and playing all night. Hoping to snipe some

I have 1200 coins right now. Let’s see if I can turn it into 100k by the end of the night

NML

gon stream if anyone is interested. Just sold three Australian players from my club, including one who was on Melbourne (10k). Up to 12.1k so far

NML

Auto bots are fucking killing me. Seeing snipes right as they’re posted but still not getting them.

At 15.3k but I figured I’d be a lot farther ahead

jdlikewhoa

Just tripled my coin investment on TOTW Fabianski. Bought him for around 10k a few weeks ago and just sold him for 34,750.

I might pick up a few more discard priced TOTW dudes and hold them. I'm trying to be smarter about investing in those this year.

Finally got to 315k+ coins. I was trying to get up there to grab a Lewandowski and then he went and made TOTW this week. I should've been paying more attention before that dropped today.

NML

Made it to 42k last night before I ran turkeys. That’s a solid grind so I have some coins to work with for WL rewards release.

Liam

Another FUT Draft....

My team is

Donnarumma
Lichtsteiner - Howedes - Musacchio - Asamoah
Pereyra - IF Dybala - Paulinho
IF Messi
IF Aguero - Suarez

Beat a guy 3-1... Pereyra hat-trick. Out of all of those players, its him with the goals.

Liam

Heads up, Harry Kane POTM and some new SBCs out now for Del Piero, Overmars and Rui Costa.

rqi0im3wterz.jpg

Take this news with a pinch of salt btw, but looks legit

Liam

had no idea about that, The Sun newspaper have picked up that image and are running a story on it talking about the 'winners' :laughing:

NML

Doesn’t mean he won’t win, but sure seems like a fake

My investment tip right now would be 85+ players. Gon sky rocket with the icon SBC plus WL

Liam

Currently going for over Silver Aussie league players, rising relatively fast. Needed in the Sydney FC part of Del Piero

Liam

Having a gamble and just doing all my bronze trade ins, then silver trade ins, then gold trade ins. I had just under 1000 players (mostly bronze) before i started this

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
eww no, you're taking a lot of tradeable assets and turning them into very few untradable assets.

Liam

I was just hoarding for potential SBCs and i have a shit ton of rare golds that are just there for SBCs. I dont ever sell anything from packs unless its a duplicate or sells well and i wont use it

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
So you effectivley trade 111 bronze cards to get 1 rare gold that is untradeable.... HMMMMMMMMMM

Even discarding the bronzes at 15 gold per, you're essentially putting in HOURS of work and paying 1,650 coins for a random untradeable rare gold player.

Just hold on to them and sell them for $10k when they are in an SBC, lol.

Liam

Its not really hours of work when i just did it in half hour is it... and i just got Pjanic first pack so its paid off already

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I have oblak that I got for 30k and looks to be going for 40 now. Do you think he will keep going up over the next couple days?

Liam

Is there any SBCs that use him?

The SBCs for the Icons are permanent, so if hes going in one of them id probably sell now and get him back in a week or so.

fiz

iswaycool
Made a Netherlands squad and a Russian squad both are 79 rated. Trying to get some extra squad battle points by moving up difficulty. I'll let y'all know how it goes

Liam

Right now the way im doing squad battles mostly dependent on the chemistry of teams. If its an 84 team with 100 chem ill play Pro, if its with less than 100 i generally play WC. If a team is less than 70 chemistry i do legendary. Havent lost in a while doing this, theres been close games but most have been 4-5 goal victories

Liam

All fucking week i won all my squad battles, i just played the worst ive seen all week 60 chem, 80 team (only because he had Henry and Ferdinand on the bench), i even used attribute boosts on my 8 of my players. Zardes up front and i instantly go 2-0 down, fucking bullshite. Pulled 1 back but straight from kick off in 2nd half i couldnt get ball back and just knew CPU was scoring. Lost 3-2, cross goes in in 90th minute and my 2 open strikers both go for the ball and knock each other out of the way :emo::emo::emo::emo::emo:

Liam

Anyone using Icardi?

He's a beast for me, scoring lots of goals from everywhere with him

Liam

Something must be wrong with squad battles when you come up against these shit teams. Just played a team even worse than before and i ended up 1-0 in extra time. They had a bronze keeper who made 12 saves and i was 18 shots with just 8 on target. Some of the shots i put up were just outrageous misses that i if something wasnt up with it, theres no way itd miss like that. I might have to change up what i do and play the good teams on hard and shit teams on easy.

jdlikewhoa

Yeah. I beat some team that had OTW Lukaku, Messi, Ronaldo, an icon and a bunch of other GOATS 4-0, then some 78 rated 60 chem team ran a train on me the next game

Liam

Currently in Elite 2 for Squad Battles, Think i will end up in Elite 3 though as i wont be able to play the 9am games tomorrow :(

NML

They took away the trainer for Weekend League because of course

3-4 so far. Having trouble adjusting back to not having it

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Russian League and Liga NOS SBCs came out... so you might search ur libraries for expensive players. I had a 59 ovr bronze that sold for 6k!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I've spent 20k on bronze packs so far this year and made it all back and more on 3 players (2x 10k Melbourne players and the 6k guy above that fit in a Russian league SBC). Then I made about another 50k selling other random dudes who fit in the SBCs, all the while having a club full of more consumables than I could ever use and a shit ton of bronze players available for any conceivable future SBC.

Basically just spend all you care to spend on bronze packs, and as long as you are welling to sell off the guys who fit in the marquee matchups (or use them urself) you'll make bank.

Liam

You took user control of ur defender and ran away? :laughing: indeed. Woof ball is life

Was calling the goalie to collect so wasnt really paying attention to it, did not expect him to go for the header... especially on a ball 10 ft over his head :laughing:

Liam

Immobile TOTW incoming?

Would be nice to have him as an 84. Could see it being 83 if he was to get one since 1 was a penalty. Fingers crossed as hes on my list of players i want an IF of, would love a Borja Valero, Berardi and another El Shaarawy to kick him up to 85+

Liam

So annoying to hear the same player commentary lines every single game.

I swear im going to scream if i have to hear that somebody needs to mark the Brazilian, Jorginho, when the guy is Italian/Brazilian but declared Italian.

Just managed to stomp a 6-0 Legend win for 2.6k in Squad Battles, gets me into Elite 2. I have to leave for work at 8.30am and im not home until 10pm so i need to somehow remote play my PS4 to update my opponents for the 9am update and try squeeze a game in and then play the last 7 games when i get home.