• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Motor Racing thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I turned to watch a few min because of how much you'll were raggin on it and immediate restart crash :laughing:

Wolfman21

Lol at the 22 spotter. Chase drove into him because the squinty eyed motherfucker was a lane and a half off the bottom.

Stfu and drive you bitch

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I don't know, his ex gf is fucking looney tunes. I was rooting for Blaney after Elliott got Gustafson'd.

Fuck it tho, I'm done after that. Waiting for F1 now. Imma prolly be working weekends anyway, at least I can catch the F1 race early Sunday morning.

Bdub

I don't know, his ex gf is fucking looney tunes. I was rooting for Blaney after Elliott got Gustafson'd.

Fuck it tho, I'm done after that. Waiting for F1 now. Imma prolly be working weekends anyway, at least I can catch the F1 race early Sunday morning.
IndyCar next month as well. Where the dumbest thing they do is give double points for the last race of the year.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Only because nascar fucked him out of the 1990 title with a stupid penalty.

Just like Senna would prolly be a 4 time champ if not for the unbelievably retarded penalty at Suzuka in 1989.

And how Gordon would be a 7 time champ if the Chase never existed. Thanks Matt Kenseth.

Wolfman21

Harvick gets a speeding penalty. Chase elliotts jack man drops the fucking jack. I have no doubts if chase comes out 2nd instead of 5th, he wins this race. FUCKING JACK MAN

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
What a joke this series is now though. Logano has two 6th place finishes. He's 5th in the points. Kurt Busch has a win and a 7th. He's 2nd in points. Harvick is the points leader...with finishes of 22nd and 9th. GTFO. This is the equivalent of letting a 3 win NFL team into the playoffs because they led 14 out of 16 games at halftime.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
NASCAR considers turning down the volume on its cars

baxter-cain-baseketball-gif-disgust.gif

JAR201166

Guess I missed the part where vegas got lights looked like the cars were running close to wide open at qualifying

Wolfman21

Guess I missed the part where vegas got lights looked like the cars were running close to wide open at qualifying

Had to lift to settle the car but that was bout it. Still .4 slower than last year.

Chase Elliotts best lap in first practice today was 4 tenths faster than 2nd place and he also had the best 10 lap average.