• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Brick

lol at the 2009-10 team that included michael roll on the first team. man, the last 5 years or so have been rough.

jorge gutierrez was on the first team back to back years.

Carolina Blue

Been worried about this game all week. Pitt played lights out and the Heels showed very little effort. We are heading in the wrong direction right now.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Wake gon beat UVA in Charlottesville after State couldn't get it done in Raleigh, making us look like assholes. Then we'll beat Louisville on the road today in some sort of cosmic WTF. I dunno b.

My Valentine's Day present to you guys, since I'm just sitting around cooking anyway, is a $25 bottle of wine live blog. Hopefully after this arduous day, you will seek refuge in my misery.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Kara Lawson is the color analyst. Fuck.

State rocking the black unis. Don't think I've ever seen State win in black unis.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Wake-UVA is a good one, UVA up 61-60 with 12 seconds left, but Wake's got the ball.

State didn't prepare for Wayne Blackshear and he's single-handedly beating us early

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
LOL, Miller-McIntyre-Cunty-Hyphen for Wake held the ball and got stolen from with 1 second left. Asshole.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State is hanging in there, but this game is pretty gay.

Older brother blowing my phone up, bitching about Louisville isn't the ACC we grew up with. Soapbox derby with this ninja

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
31-30 Louisville at the half. Harrell held to 0, don't expect that to last. Let's see how they fuck this one up

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
57-52 State with 6.5 minutes left. it's about that time for a collapse.

Exceptionally good post defense by the Pack doe

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Yeah, here it comes. Rozier, who leads the ACC in scoring, is fouled out. Should make it all the more pathetic.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
ITS A VALENTINES DAY MIRACLE

If State played half that good against the ACC bottom rung, things would be alright. If Cat Barber was nearly this aggressive a month ago, things would be alright.

But for once I was rewarded for my devotion. Cheers, faggots.

Brick

watched oregon for the first time this year. man, overachieving. no way they should be 8-5 in league.

on the opposite end of the spectrum. lmfao at ucla being 16-10. alford is the worst. so much talent on that team.

bruin

Eh. Kentucky/ at Utah was inexcusable.

Team is 7 deep.

Still gon make the tourney on probably the second worst team in my lifetime.

Bdub

Alford is the worst coach I have seen in a long time. I doubt they make the tournament unless they make a deep run in the conference tourny.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Walton Watch 2015: UCLA @ Arizona State Fighting Sendeks tonight

Arizona State, 11 days removed from their victory over the Fighting @BearDownUofA

CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Ugly game in Chapel Hill. 29-18 State at the half. To me offense has not looked good at all to me, but lead built purely on defense and rebounding, although I'm sure Carolina will start making those post shots in the second half. Also waiting for the phantom fouls which will undoubtedly break our spirit. I've seen a lot of leads at halftime in Chapel Hill..

All I have at my disposal is decent bottles of wine that people for some reason feel inclined to give me...here it goes

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Well Gottfried just used 3 timeouts in a 3 minute stretch to try to stop a 12-0 run. Still winning and yet I feel like it's game over

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
48-43 State. 3:46 left.

They should have blown the lead by now. And yet, here we are.

Please, get it done. Please dear fucking lord get it done.

Gonna have a fucking panic attack.

mcnoles

48-43 State. 3:46 left.

They should have blown the lead by now. And yet, here we are.

Please, get it done. Please dear fucking lord get it done.

Gonna have a fucking panic attack.
Wuf after the game.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can't wait til you assholes get the probation too. Dean's deal with the devil has expired. ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US MAKE UR TIME

WINE DRUNK ON A TUESDAY

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Still flying high

Oh yeah, 46 points is the lowest point total UNC has scored at the Nose Dome...ever.

Wolfman21

Only NC State fans are fine with this. We've known it was coming since the final horn blew on Tuesday. Drunk up and enjoy your saturday!

bruin

BC was 1-14 in conference play.

That's some Alford UCLA level shitting the bed, right there.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Yeah man. We're a shit program, vastly underperforming at every turn, despite glimpses of hope. We've been over this