• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I think “fucking the convicted drug dealers girlfriend in the front seat of a rental car parked on a hill in West Virginia NML” is the GOAT NML, assuming there is some relation between the girl and NML.

That just checks a lot of boxes for me.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I think “fucking the convicted drug dealers girlfriend in the front seat of a rental car parked on a hill in West Virginia NML” is the GOAT NML, assuming there is some relation between the girl and NML.

That just checks a lot of boxes for me.
whoa

when was this??

bruin

tenor.gif

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Wtf was that the OKC game with that fan looking like Joe dirt LMAO

Hike

güero

Watching the game last night I didn’t think much about Kerr having the players run the huddle. But I guess some people were bothered by it. In his weekly radio spot Kerr didn’t seem fazed by people being upset. He even joked he might do it again against OKC because he clearly doesn’t know what he’s doing against them this season.

Wolfman21

I would have never drafted him in the first place. Too many good guards available...hell...wings as well...to draft someone that comes with so much baggage...thats not even his fault.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Jokic with the fastest triple double in NBA history. 14 minutes, 33 seconds. Nuggs offense looks insanely good when Yolkin' Jokic is facilitating. Suck it Hornets.

evil1

I think it's time we talk about the trailer for the Uncle Drew movie.

I don't know whether to be amused by it, or whether someone should stage an intervention. I guess it looks as good as Space Jam?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
:laughing: kobe said he played 1 on 1 against Reggie in the summer to see what he could exploit just in case they saw the pacers in the finals.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That was great, I had no idea Kobe had a bone spur in the 2010 Finals. That's insane. Also I could listen to kobe break down basketball all day. The way he broke down the Detroit defense taking away what they wanted to do was great. I can see why he was frustrated and ended up just taking a bunch of shitty shots.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You are wrong. Kobe is excruciatingly uninteresting.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
What about that time he allegedly had nonconsensual relations with that chick outside of his marriage?

Oh wait, that was boring, too.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
4th quarter was amazing, the whole thing was better than most though. I didnt see fergie but apparently that was beyond terrible

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I think it's time we talk about the trailer for the Uncle Drew movie.

I don't know whether to be amused by it, or whether someone should stage an intervention. I guess it looks as good as Space Jam?

This looks like a fucking abortion