• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

1. Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

IDK why they brought Harrison Barnes on team USA. I'd have gone Heyward, another shooter who'd likely figure out the FIBA ball/rule set and act as token white guy. They are going to have some ugly games though considering they have to get 80% of their makes at the rim. Outside of putbacks...
  2. Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

Rando thoughts watching snippets of team USA warm up games: Barnes and Dray can't shoot that international ball. Other than playing D and getting dunks/putbacks both seem fairly useless. Green seems to struggle a little with travelling/out of bounds calls in intl play too. Lowry doesn't look...
  3. Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Wow I really enjoy crying Roy Williams. His tears sustain me.
  4. Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Motherfuckin onions man is Ahmad Rashad ever more than 5 feet away from MJ's asshole?
  5. Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

Kind of a tangent, but I was thinking about this last night while high. Who are your projections for the Rio Olympic Hoops team? My best guess so far: PG: Curry (duh) Russ, CP if he wants to play, but anyone 30+ im thinking maybe they should preserve their bodies for the NBA season- so if...
  6. Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

Coaches' Hot Seat/ Carousel 2015-16

Tedford... i dunno for some reason he seemed to just get to Tampa and change his mind.. the few interviews he did he seemed about as excited as Clay Aiken reading the SI Swimsuit edition. Then he took the entire season to recover from what's typically a 2-3 week off surgery, then just sorta went...
  7. Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

Same here- that's why I'm more in a "be careful what you wish for" mode there. While I like seeing post play, it does slow down the game and that awful era, when it wasn't Kobe and AI running endless iso's and shooting 12-33 every game, it was a lot of trying to post up bigger guards like Kobe...
  8. Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

While I mostly enjoy the modern day NBA, leaps and bounds over the turn of the century style of "clear out so Kobe/AI/Marbury can go iso on some guy and shoot 11-31" I kind of mourn the death of the post player. Unless you are simply a pick and roll/alley oop big man, you have to be able to...
  9. Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

2015 NFL Thread

Yeah I hope Pitt wins this now. Fuck it. Seriously someone needs to just shoot Burfict with horse tranquilizers
  10. Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

2015 NFL Thread

Sheesh Hill.. You weren't happy fucking over fantasy owners this season? They should trade him for a goat, and then shoot the goat.
  11. Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

2015 NFL Thread

Nah. He's the dictionary definition of "retread". He came in claiming he'd learned lessons and taken his year off to brainstorm and come up with a staff. He then goes and gets Jeff Tedford, who after like 2 practices clearly didn't want to be here and took 8 months to recover from a surgery...
  12. Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

Kobe should really retire after tonight. I can't see him having a better game
  13. Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

Tennessee still has a football team?
  14. Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

Agreed on Ruffin. That was 1 of the more baffling dismissals, unless they think they can get Lincoln Riley back as the HC.