• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

evil1

Sickening to see how little heart Houston had. They are one of the many teams that significantly reshuffles their roster this offseason. In particular, I think Houston lets Dwight walk.

Charlotte and Miami may be the best series of the first round.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
I was traveling last night so I didn't get to watch anything, but I did lol @ the headline:

"Jason Terry: Houston Rockets Guard Scores 0 Points in Team's Loss to Warriors After Guaranteeing Win"

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
RUSS, building bridges.

“They're just really proud that a Turkish player comes to the NBA and have friends like Kevin and Russell,” Kanter said. “They're just, like, really proud.”

In January, Westbrook went over to Kanter's house for Maklube, a traditional Turkish dinner. “Oh, that looks good as hell,” Westbrook said when the food was unveiled. Then the two played video games. Kanter beat him in FIFA. Westbrook whipped him in NBA Live.

“There's something really special with me and Russ,” Kanter said. “On the court, off the court, he's always tried to help me, tried to talk to me. I'm just blessed to have a point guard like that.”

http://newsok.com/article/5494580?u...dium=Social&utm_campaign=ScrollShare-Facebook

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
It does look good as hell

Makluba.JPG

DanishDonut0

RUSS, building bridges.
“They're just really proud that a Turkish player comes to the NBA and have friends like Kevin and Russell,” Kanter said. “They're just, like, really proud.”

In January, Westbrook went over to Kanter's house for Maklube, a traditional Turkish dinner. “Oh, that looks good as hell,” Westbrook said when the food was unveiled. Then the two played video games. Kanter beat him in FIFA. Westbrook whipped him in NBA Live.

“There's something really special with me and Russ,” Kanter said. “On the court, off the court, he's always tried to help me, tried to talk to me. I'm just blessed to have a point guard like that.”

This is more important. Please tell me this game is actually playable

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
That game doesn't work lol. Besides, they dust didn't say which version of live it was

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Paella sucks, halal is much better.

I like that KD hates it. Is he still eating skittles for dinner?

Wolfman21

Batum always had the most hollow stat lines when he was on the blazers. 13 pts on 5-12 shooting, 6 reb, 4 ast, 2 stl, 2 blk

He's been really good this year. Multiple triple doubles. He's been too often injured though, which sucks. His ankle is in rough shape right now and he prolly shouldn't even be suited up

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
He's been really good this year. Multiple triple doubles. He's been too often injured though, which sucks. His ankle is in rough shape right now and he prolly shouldn't even be suited up
He's definitely capable of big games. Always seems to have a nagging injury and prone to fading into the fold. Glad he is doing well in Charlotte

Wolfman21

Kemba walker is silly as fuck when he has it goin though. Too bad everyone else on the hornets has played with a dick in their ass