• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Best part about tonight is that the whiskey tellls me the thudner will win the series. Tonight was the alarm clock from hell, either they wake up or get swept

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Best part about tonight is that the whiskey tellls me the thudner will win the series. Tonight was the alarm clock from hell, either they wake up or get swept

Well, obviously San Antonio won't shoot 60.7% all series, but OKC doesn't seem to have an answer for Aldridge or Leonard and the Thudner role players were hot garbage tonight, which isn't a surprise but can't happen when RUSS and Durant aren't on their games. That San Antonio defense is just nasty, though.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I still think OKC takes 1 at home. Maybe 2 if Kanter/Waiters/Adams actually contribute and KD and RUSS don't stink. We'll see how they respond on Monday. Spurs are just a machine.

Tailback U

How did OKC get their asses kicked so badly last night? Aldridge had 38? It's amazing how Draymond can give him so much trouble but he abuses the Thunder's bigs.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
zUHmpv.png

PFGzRr.png

3QAcxS.png

ybLxcp.png

Last edited: