• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Offseason/Draft Thread

PSUEagle

46211402.jpg

No guard all around is a boss cut.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
been shaving my head with a razor for almost 2 months now and i've had one nick, in the little area where my left ear meets my head.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
0 guard clippers were way tougher on my head than a razor and cream. I rarely ever cut myself. Maybe 5 times in 10 years.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Dude just collapsed. Knee injuries are weird.

PSUEagle

0 guard clippers were way tougher on my head than a razor and cream. I rarely ever cut myself. Maybe 5 times in 10 years.

When I did a no guard a few months ago I did the razor thang for a few weeks: shit took me 30 minutes minimum doing it every couple days. No nicks after the first time doe.

If I were balding I'd suck it up and deal, but for me it takes 5 minutes tops to run the clippers through my head when I'm only going with a single guard size all over (0 in this case). Plus I kind of like that sandpaper feel compared to the smoothness from a razor, but IDK I guess I'm weird.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Dude just collapsed. Knee injuries are weird.

Yeah. There was a girl on the OU team while I was there who had a suspected ACL tear, but once she had her MRI or whatever the exam was, it showed that she HAD NO ACL. Missed like a week, haha.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Yeah. There was a girl on the OU team while I was there who had a suspected ACL tear, but once she had her MRI or whatever the exam was, it showed that she HAD NO ACL. Missed like a week, haha.

Then WHO WAS PHONE?

Is this a thing where some people are actually born without an ACL?

evil1

FWIW, John Elway player his entire NFL career without an ACL in his left knee (torn in high school or college, never repaired) as did Hines Ward (either never had one or lost it during a childhood bike accident).

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Maybe that's what ESPN idiot reporters mean when they say "he's out with an ACL." The benchmark is John Elway, for some reason, not having an ACL, so they feel it necessary to let you know about all the guys who do.

bruin

Anybody watching Hard Knocks?

Actually really enjoying this season so far: Bill O'Brien has a lot of personality. Love how he has the ability to be funny and engaging while also having the ability to ride players: a lot of coaches struggle with that IMO.

Also, Brian Cushing is exactly like I thought he would be:laughing:

love me some Mike Vrabel.

PSUEagle

Manziel's looked steady and competent.

Still a way's a way from being a real NFL QB, but he's impressed me with some of the little things he's done (like climbing the pocket on the TD he just threw).

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Manziel's looked steady and competent.

Still a way's a way from being a real NFL QB, but he's impressed me with some of the little things he's done (like climbing the pocket on the TD he just threw).

I was going to message you this haha. That rollout pass - what a throw.