• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Newton in the shotgun like 40 times. Lawd. I know you have to run your offense but it seems to me with 2 weeks to prepare they probably should have come up with a better plan B than Cam heaving it 10 yards out of bounds to fucking Ted ginn

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Newton in the shotgun like 40 times. Lawd. I know you have to run your offense but it seems to me with 2 weeks to prepare they probably should have come up with a better plan B than Cam heaving it 10 yards out of bounds to fucking Ted ginn

Just remember that Mike Shula is paid thousands of dollars to call plays and that's all you need to know

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
SHAM NEWTON

fraidycam.0.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong

Cam ran one option outside of the tackle box - gained 20 yards. He scrambled maybe twice all game. No screens at all. It was a disaster of a game plan for the Panthers on offense. Did Cam even keep a zone read all night? They were always in 2nd and long because they ran the ball on first down and then Denver's pass rush could just go after Cam.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Cam ran one option outside of the tackle box - gained 20 yards. He scrambled maybe twice all game. No screens at all. It was a disaster of a game plan for the Panthers on offense. Did Cam even keep a zone read all night? They were always in 2nd and long because they ran the ball on first down and then Denver's pass rush could just go after Cam.

No he didn't. He gave one to Stewart who got absolutely smoked and then sauntered out into 80 yards of green looking sheepish. He's a fraud. Literally he keeps one of those it may be a totally different game where I actually won the betting squares.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lest we forget that 2pt conversion where Coleman TJ Ward (edit: who plays for the Broncos, whoops) or some other dumbfuck was playing outside leverage on the slot receiver. It's a 4 yard pass, why everyone isn't playing inside leverage is beyond me, guy probably just dumb

Last edited:

bruin

Denver was 1-14 on third down.

Crazy thinking they went into week 17 and could have possibly missed the playoffs. What a run.

bruin

Also gives me hope now that Manning will be out of the division and the Chiefs have a Denver light type defense. Don't need a top 5 QB to win.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Also gives me hope now that Manning will be out of the division and the Chiefs have a Denver light type defense. Don't need a top 5 QB to win.

You're going to have to take away play calling and time management duties from Andy Reid first though.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Osweiler is better than Manning so if Denver is returning a bunch of people on defense, they'll be better.

bruin

You're going to have to take away play calling and time management duties from Andy Reid first though.

Eh. Tough to beat New England with Albert Wilson as your #2 WR.

Jamaal Charles, Kelce, Maclin. Add a true #2 wideout in free agency or the draft and KC is prolly division favorites next season.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Osweiler is better than Manning so if Denver is returning a bunch of people on defense, they'll be better.

Have to re-sign Von and Malik Jackson. Not sure about the rest of the defense, but those are the big ones. I know Talib and Harris are signed. Wolfe too. Ware probably retires, but they've got a couple of guys that might be able to step up there.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Eh. Tough to beat New England with Albert Wilson as your #2 WR.

Jamaal Charles, Kelce, Maclin. Add a true #2 wideout in free agency or the draft and KC is prolly division favorites next season.

Why? Does Alex Smith even throw to his WRs? :trollface:

I wouldn't put any stock in Charles coming back and being good. 2nd ACL, plus he's almost 30. His career is probably over. Not that it matters. An explosive RB is very overrated in this NFL.

Honestly, the biggest problem is Andy Reid. He'll probably get you to the playoffs more often than not. But I would be really shocked if he won the Chiefs a Super Bowl. Red zone play calling and game management are terrible. He'll get owned constantly in the playoffs by any coach with a brain (so Belichek I guess).

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
"I know you ain't no snitch P"

image.jpeg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations

Man I love that Eli has so much lil bro syndrome he's actually still mad. He got millions and millions of dollars, 2 SB rings, and lives in NYC but still reel stressed out that Peyton doing well haha

Status
Not open for further replies.