• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick

didn't get a chance to watch it. lol. new dance move?

tbxfqvmf0sta9cryrytc.gif

Tailback U

Cotchery, Ted Ginn, Philly Brown, lulz

Don't forget about Devin funchess!

Heard on the radio this morning that Kelvin Benjamin's stats last season are equivalent to John Browns stats this year.

He is a true playmaker and would definitely make more of an impact than the rest of the shmucks but I don't think it would have mattered with the amount of pressure Denver was getting.

Von Miller was basically held on every play he didn't have an impact on, too. I saw a few blatant missed holds on him.

Lloyd Carr

I saw a few blatant missed holds on him.

On the last play of the game, one of Carolina's linemen was literally laying on-top of one of the Bronco's linemen. He took him to the ground, and then just laid on top of him for the duration of the play.

No penalty called; granted it was the last play of the game.

Brick

Stop hating on cam...you racist
i don't care so much about CAM. his FUN LOVING CHANGE REDEMPTION FOOTBAW fans are retarded. him being a pouty bitch was the least predictable thing ever. shit leopard doesn't change its shit spots. takes someone who acts like this to know it, as usual. that fucking deadspin article, lawd. so predictable.

his marketing campaign brandbots gotta be excited about this doe.

fuck manning doe. he did nothing. perfect nfl shampship. winner by 14 points can't even gain 200 yards. better pizza better footbaw i thought?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Didn't he beat him, but drop the pass anyway?

I think Miller helped rip it out. At least that's my recollection of the play. But the point he was right there to make a play on the ball. He's essentially a defensive end staying close to a WR on a wheel route. I just want to laugh at Cotchery.

evil1

Fuck you Colgate. I don't pay a water bill because of fuckin third world countries. I'm gonna let my water run all night long just because I can

This commercial was just dumb. Whether I run the facet all night long or not will have zero effect on the availability of water in third world countries (except maybe California).

evil1

As for the game, I disagree with some of you in that I think the Denver defense won this game as opposed to the Carolina offense losing it.

Denver's defense is just that good (see playoff victories against Pittsburgh and New England). I thought most of the mistakes made by Carolina were errors that the defense forced them into.

bruin

First person you hug and kiss after you win the Super Bowl? Not your wife, not your kids, not Cam, not Elway. Papa John!

peyton-manning-papa-john.jpg

R2D2

You all are missing the reel reason why Carolina lost. Bruce DeHaven. ST coach for the Bills when they went 0-4 in the Super Bowls, dude has now coached in five Super Bowls and is 0-5.

His money is obv always on the other team.

bruin

The People vs OJ Simpson is really good too.

add in this 30for30 on the OJ trial coming out this summer

2016 = the year of Juice

Lightningwar

Administrator

Hahahaha this is the perfect article to express my opinions on Manning. I remember 10 years ago admitting Manning was going to set every record but do it in the most boring way possible. And the love affair with the sports media about the Manning legacy annoyed me 20 years ago when he was at UT. I also like how the media drones on about Newton stealing a laptop and his dad bidding out his services but never mention that sexual harassment claim from 1996 about Manning.

That column is full of gems:

Even when he played the Patriots, I sided with New England. Do you know how annoying you have to be to have a Boston team be the preferable rooting alternative?

And how did Peyton Manning celebrate this good fortune? By kissing fucking Papa John.

My ideal NFL Films compilation is Tracy Porter picking off Peyton on a continuous, nine-hour loop.

Who wants to see Extreme Martyball rewarded? He deserved to lose 87-0.

My favorite has to be the Papa John sighting immediately following the game. :thumbsup:

thNgMa9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.