• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 NBA Season: no IT ITT

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'm not even trying to troll, you can't lean on motherfuckers like Solomon Hill and E'Twuan Moore

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I want to see Grant play tonight. Did RUSS tell Presti it was too easy and to trade the one of maybe two shooters on the team? RUSS probably wants to dunk on all 5 because there is no reason to leave the paint anymore

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I want to see Grant play tonight. Did RUSS tell Presti it was too easy and to trade the one of maybe two shooters on the team? RUSS probably wants to dunk on all 5 because there is no reason to leave the paint anymore

Grant definitely can't shoot. He can play D though. Colangelo will enjoy the two 2nd rounders that the Moose get in the early 2020s. :thumbsup:

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I'm not even trying to troll, you can't lean on motherfuckers like Solomon Hill and E'Twuan Moore
Agreed

Things are tough when you are asking those kinds of guys for increased roles

Fwiw, hill had his best game so far yesterday, and Moore has been decent. Even Jrue comes back, that will put Frazier on the second team where he is badly needed.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
If the Pels were in the East, I think they could maybe skate to a playoff spot with AD alone. Definitely not the West

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Grant definitely can't shoot. He can play D though. Colangelo will enjoy the two 2nd rounders that the Moose get in the early 2020s. :thumbsup:
Oh I know, I'm familiar with his game. Thudner going full tilt on that assault the rim strategy

Reel

Community Liaison
If the Pels were in the East, I think they could maybe skate to a playoff spot with AD alone. Definitely not the West
Yea and since they won't do another realigning, that's not gon happen lol

Reel

Community Liaison
The Internet who is skipping over the next 4 years and having AD leave in FA.

This was the equivalent of an NFL trap game. This game was super ugly, and the Pels should've pulled this one out, but too many stretches where no baskets were scored played right into the grizzlies style of play.

AD was clearly frustrated and it showed

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
5UwH2cG.jpg

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
kd talkin mad shit all game. RUSS needs to stop trying to get everyone involved, nobody can make a fucking layup on the thudner

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I don't know whats the best part of this game:

RUSS 1 for last 10
Kanter trying to talk shit to KD
KD with 29 at half

THUNDER UP!!!!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
probably webber pushing that this is a revenge game for kd, lawd is he on one tonight.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The best part actually was Steven Adams telling Kanter to STFU on the bench when he was trying to talk shit to KD.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
kd started that, Kanter definitely should have just acted like he didn't hear him. adams knows what's up. just let him talk, feeding kd when he's like this is not smart. this is the kd I wanna watch tho, weird shit talking aside this is how he should play consistently. if he needs to make up shit in his head to do it I'm all for it

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm dying at the thudner players not being able to do things like dribble or pass. I wanna see if they give up or at least get it under 15 if durant ever takes gets a breather.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
like Roberson leaving his feet to pass and throwing it out, it's so bad. at least oladipo finally looks like he's shot a ball before

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Warriors offense so smooth. kyle singles is in so it's bout to get even better