• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 NBA Season: no IT ITT

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That game also on at the bar. He definitely shook. Embiid seems to be sitting every 4 minutes. He more out of shape than me.

sayo

YEET
It's cool to see Rodriguez back in the league. I liked him when he was on the Blazers a few years back.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
He is (or was at OU) a pretty good on-ball defender, but he would have some Harden moments when the ball was away from him.
Again, when he was at OU (I only got to see a couple of his summer league games and one preseason game) he didn't handle the ball all that much. Cousins was the primary ball handler and Buddy really only handled it when driving or trying to create his own shot. He was very good at moving without the ball and coming off of screens though. And he will almost always be open after an offensive rebound.
I think he and Jrue on court would be nasty. I like Tim Frazier but because he can't shoot, it limits his effectiveness in getting the ball to hield in open space

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
DT6zpkr.jpg

I love Philly and all it's fans. :thumbsup:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think Embiid is on a minutes restriction

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
If it's true that the Bucks brought in Dellavedova for his "three point prowess", then I imagine their front office just refuses to watch basketball

Reel

Community Liaison
Denver is back to throwing shit at the goal and they are falling lol.

Pels just haven't been able to take advantage of turnovers. I think the Pels have only hit 2 3pters as well. Currently down by 6

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Can't wait until all the haters who tried to tell evil, reel, and I that this wasn't the best course of action for the sixers

goblue96

Can't wait until all the haters who tried to tell evil, reel, and I that this wasn't the best course of action for the sixers

It was the best course of action. Hinkie was the wrong person to execute the process. :thumbsup:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It was the best course of action. Hinkie was the wrong person to execute the process.
I'm still with them that hankie was the genius and should have been kept. they made him do all the hard work work and now colangelo gets to reap the rewards

Reel

Community Liaison
Harden close to a double double in the first quarter.
Lawd

evil1

If Embiid can continue to play like this while staying healthy, he is going to make some lucky team very happy in free agency two years from now.

goblue96

I'm still with them that hankie was the genius and should have been kept. they made him do all the hard work work and now colangelo gets to reap the rewards

It's awful convenient that Sixers didn't have success on lottery night until Hinkie was out and a "conventional" GM was brought in Colangelo.

Just another conspiracy theory like the Knicks frozen envelope.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'd say he did alright. especially if embiid doesn't die. Okafor embiid and Noel aren't very good but they arent terrible for lotto picks

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Thunder center Steven Adams stepped over to Westbrook, saying something to the fan and helping pull Westbrook away from the situation.

"I didn't say much, bro. You just don't do that," Adams said. "It's just a respect thing, mate. We're playing. You can't just come in there real hard and think you're tough because we can't touch you. You don't do any of that stuff. I didn't want [Westbrook] to get out of his game, so I just told him to calm down."

Asked how he felt Westbrook handled it, Adams was impressed.

"Obviously, well done," he said. "He didn't punch anyone."

goblue96

I'd say he did alright. especially if embiid doesn't die. Okafor embiid and Noel aren't very good but they arent terrible for lotto picks

It's the sheer volume of misses outside of those three players plus Simmons that doomed Hinkie.

"We have been through 52 players in my three years, not including the ones that are still here," Brown said. "Only 11 are still in the NBA. Think of that."

1 in 5 are still in the league?!?!?! 20% success rate ain't good.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
honestly what's the average rate for gms around the league? or is that about the guys on the team and not picks, because that would make no sense I'm going to assume it's just picks

Reel

Community Liaison
honestly what's the average rate for gms around the league? or is that about the guys on the team and not picks, because that would make no sense I'm going to assume it's just picks
I would say picks because of the amount they've had over the years