• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 NBA Season: no IT ITT

zoltan

i think lillard might be more skilled than curry. his finishing around the rim is ridic.

and mccollum may be the smoothest scorer i have seen yet. looks like hes not even trying half the time.

sayo

YEET
This okc phx feed I'm watching is showing the stadium video during commercials. Those are always awesome, especially when they show the fans dancing.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
RUSS with the first 50 point triple double since Kareem in like '74. rhubarb average af but RUSS da GOAT. He was a blown Oladipo layup from a triple double in game 1, too.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
This cocksucker drew Brees let all 3 of his sons wear curry jerseys to the game.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
I mean, I knew this is what RUSS was going to be doing, but I just don't know how a human body can sustain that kind of physical exertion over the course of a season. It's not possible.

sayo

YEET
I mean, I knew this is what RUSS was going to be doing, but I just don't know how a human body can sustain that kind of physical exertion over the course of a season. It's not possible.
Probably not, but I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it while it lasts.

Edit- I also don't think this team is going to be as good as a lot of people are predicting. I'm seeing lots of picks in the 4-6 range but they haven't looked very good considering their poor competition (6ers and Phoenix are 2 of the 3 or 4 worst teams in the league).

bruin

I've enjoyed watching the ERRRRZZZ these opening two games than I have all of Byron Scott's tenure.

going to be some definite rough patches the next couple year,s but will be exciting to see these guys grow.

bruin

Luke Walton already a first ballot HOF'er for getting Nick Young to buy into playing defense.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Westbrook is the first player since Magic Johnson in the 1982-83 season to begin a season with a triple-double in two of the first three games.

Westbrook is the fourth player to have two triple-doubles in the first three games, joining Johnson (twice), Jerry Lucas and Oscar Robertson (twice). Through three games, Westbrook is averaging a triple-double with 38.6 points, 12.3 rebounds and 11.6 assists. Robertson is the last player to average a triple-double, in 1961-62.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...thunder-joins-elite-list-second-triple-double

colb

Westbrook is also the first player, in the history of the NBA, to listen to Taylor Swift as a pregame warmup song.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

For the first time

I was the only person here who thought the trade for him was a good one, because at that time, no one knew he had medical issues, except the sixers, but that aside, assuming they were getting a healthy player in the deal, they needed a starting pg to pair with AD, and imo, no rookie they drafted was going to fill that void with immediate roi.

Everyone who wasnt a retarded Dealer Demps thought they were stupid to trade nerlens and the two 1st rd picks for Jrue.

So to answer your question,
Jeff Teague

Reel

Community Liaison
pels 0-3, so lets talk about how AD is gonna leave in 4 years.

AHHHH...luh dem hot takes

GR8 2 B FL G8R

We would not have wasted the picks, in a fantasy world in which the Pels have a gm competent enough to NOT make the trade originally

Debate me in that hypothetical world, nonexistent dinosaur skeleton desu and my bard @Hachiko shall sing the glory of the tale. We shall call the song drop the take like it's hot, but the title will be written in the hieroglyphics of North aka Best Korea.

Reel

Community Liaison
Man Sam Decker getting wrect by every player he's asked to guard. Channing Frye looking like an all star against him