• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Motor Racing thread

Wolfman21

I like Chase, but he's the kid that everyone picks on right now because he won't fight back. He needs to gracefully put the bumper to a few of these guys, and maybe they'll get the message.

Yup. If you remember, they picked on logano for a while too. I liked chase's aggression and fire today. He needs to continue to bring that. And if guys like trevor bayne brake check him again...send their ass into the wall and tell them if they even think about doin that dumb shit again, that youll put their ass in the wall again.

Wolfman21

Btw, these motherfuckers better keep wrecking the 24. This team has figured something out. They are up front everywhere right now

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Remember what happened to Logano at Martinsville 2 years ago? That's going to happen to Hamlin somewhere before the end of the year.

Iron

Just listened the to Hamlin interview again. Said he got pushed but yet he was three car lengths clear of 3rd. Own it up to it. He's public enemy #1 in NASCAR now

Iron

21's left side damage

DNV3SbqVAAEqdSq.jpg

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I guess it's game on then.

“When we have his back tires jacked up going into probably (turn) three at Texas, that’ll be a bigger corner, then just be good with that, too.” - Alan Gustafson

Iron

#43 will be announcing sponsor and make of car on Friday. From what it sounds like, it won't be Ford.

Stewart-Haas will be announcing driver of #10 Wednesday and it should be Almirola.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
“How people race me is really no concern to me,” Hamlin said

Is this the same Denny Hamlin that used to go down to the Nationwide series, and then bitch and moan about drivers with little experience under their belt?

Wolfman21

lmao, i've never seen that video. Motherfucker really complaining that brad didn't just "let" him pass him?? hahahaha, gah what a cunt

If Chase does retaliate this weekend, i hope they play his last quote on the fuckin big screen. "You throw a rock, ima throw a concrete block back and you're gonna have to deal with it."

Wolfman21

Lmao, denny hamlin said he liked being booed because it shows people are paying attention to you. Being cheered just means youre just another guy.

Lol, what an idiot

Iron

You guys like 1pm starts or earlier? Well, there's none on the 2018 schedule.

Richmond spring is back to a night-ish race, for some reason it starts at 6pm on a Saturday.

Wolfman21

I knew that was coming. Pathetic. Do they really think the casual viewer is gonna switch from the 1:00 nfl games to catch a 3:00 race? People are setting up for sunday dinners around mid to the end of the race.

Pathetic

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
It's really dumb. By 3pm, I've found something to do and I'm certainly not parked on the couch waiting for a race to start.

I'm sure it's a move by king brian to try to get more west coast audience. Someone needs to let him know about DVRs and time-shifted program watching. I watch every F1 race, but I sure as fuck don't watch them live (US, Mexican, Canadian and Brazilian GPs excluded). I used to watch Australia and Japan live, but I'm too old for that shit.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Yeah, he wasn't that competitive after that kid jumped out in front of him at the dirt track. He was lucky to win that race at Sonoma.

Bdub

Damn that is good stuff. Still pissed I won't be able to hear Steve Matchett and Hobbs commentate F1 next year doe.

Iron

24 gets the 11 back at Phoenix, runs him into the wall (not as blatant as Hamlin's dump) Hamlin cuts RF and outta race

Last edited:

Iron

Elliott leads with 28 to go after just driving past the 78 and 20 like they were standing still

Wolfman21

Meh, wasnt really a choke job. Kenseth had been fast all race on the long run and chase's car fell off quickly in about every run. Had the last segment been 20 to 25 laps instead of 35, he wins and is on to homestead. But it wasnt.

Theyve shown what theyre made of this postseason though. Gonna get MULTIPLE wins next season

Wolfman21

As for the chase/hamlin thing...chase didnt wreck him on purpose but he damn sure ran him hard on purpose. Hamlin saying, "guess it proves everyone who thought i was the bad guy wrong" is more full of shitness from him. You drive up someones ass and punt them into the wall and their "payback" is dooring you off of turn 4 with 30 laps to go and THEYRE the bad guy? Lol, such a POS

Wolfman21

Very true, it seems Alan and Chase are finally clicking

Theyve just gotta get the right circumstances man. Seemed like when they had long run cars, races ended on short runs. Short run car, race ends on a 40 lap run. Etc, etc. Dover was a choke job. Everything else has just been shitty luck.

Iron

Danica Patrick announced her retirement from NASCAR today. She will run the Daytona 500 and Indy 500 next year however and call it quits.

Wolfman21

One chevy in the top 12 of qual. Four toyotas at the top, 5 in top 10. Gotta be a downforce advantage built into those bodies. Pretty obvious as chevy is goin to the camaro which has a similar grill on the front

Wolfman21

haha, man that race between Elliott Sadler and William Byron was entertaining tonight. Elliott has no one to blame but himself. Byron got around Preece just fine