• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

evil1

Juju Smith-Schuster is becoming a favorite of mine.

Here he is celebrating a TD with a Dragon Ball Z move
giphy.webp

and with a game of hide n seek

And now the 20 year old Juju (who doesn't have a driver's license or car) is walking the mile to and from practice because someone stole his bike.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...uju-smith-schuster-in-search-for-missing-bike

Skeeter

Uber felon
cowboys get a steal with Noah Brown in the 7th round. calling my shot.

32-402-7 TDs is a steal?

Under utilized by the awful combo of Beck and warriner. Guy has suction cups for hands. We'll see how it goes.

Noah Brown mid-season review/grade (per Bleacher Report)

Grade: A
  1. Any time a seventh-round pick can earn a job on the 53-man roster, it's a major win for the entire front office and scouting staff. But when that player continues to make an impact every week as a rookie, it will automatically earn an "A" grade. For the Cowboys, they might have stolen one in the seventh round with Noah Brown.

Brown doesn't have any eye-popping stats this season (just one catch for 13 yards), but he's been on the field frequently for the Cowboys and has contributed in some of the team's biggest plays. On Sunday, he made the key block on the outside to spring Ezekiel Elliott free down the sideline on his 72-yard touchdown.

Blocking is what has gotten the 6'2", 225-pound player on the field as a rookie. According to Pro Football Focus, he is the best blocker at the receiver position in the entire NFL this season. His size and tenacity as a blocker give him the ability to get onto the field, despite how raw he is as a receiver.

At just the age of 21, Brown's future is bright. It's clear the team values him, and it's safe to assume he should only grow as a route-runner the longer he is in the league.

If the Cowboys stay patient with him and he continues to develop, this could easily turn out to be the team's best value pick in the entire draft.

DanishDonut0

Knowing Kiko, he might be the dumbest person I've ever met.

However, Flacco does seem to be going for the first and slides a bit late.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Got into an argument last night with two of my cooks (both middle aged white guys) over the kneeling thing. They both said that the players are being a bunch of babbies and need to knock it off. I told them A) peaceful protesting is a basic American right and B) neither of them are members of a race that has been continuously oppressed and abused by the very government who is supposed to protect them. The conversation was dropped pretty quickly after that.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Chicago Bears tight end Zach Miller underwent emergency surgery Sunday night in an effort to save his injured left leg, league and team sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
The surgery, performed in New Orleans after the Bears' loss to the New Orleans' Saints, was to repair a damaged artery in Miller's leg, according to sources.

:scared::scared::scared::vomit:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
SKEEEINS babby. Half the team is on IR lol.

Jordan Reed with another injury!

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I know some of you get weak around leg injuries, but damn this was crazy. I have no idea how they overturned this after he caught with and hung on after dislocating his knee. Dude’s career might be over.

https://deadspin.com/zach-miller-suffers-gruesome-leg-injury-on-touchdown-th-1819954498

Didn't want to watch video, but saw a still shot of it.

:vomit::vomit::vomit:

That reminded me of Napoleon McCallum's injury on MNF, which I saw live.

IIRC, he also very nearly lost his leg, as virtually the only thing intact between his upper leg and lower leg was the skin. Ligaments, tendons, blood vessels - all severed or severely damaged.

CJ_24

He's probably concussed from Smith's innacurateness constantly leading Kelce into linebackers and safeties.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Didn't want to watch video, but saw a still shot of it.

That reminded me of Napoleon McCallum's injury on MNF, which I saw live.

IIRC, he also very nearly lost his leg, as virtually the only thing intact between his upper leg and lower leg was the skin. Ligaments, tendons, blood vessels - all severed or severely damaged.

Just insane. On top of it all they take the dudes TD catch away.

Fox said Miller was in good spirits, and "pretty much wanted his touchdown back."

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Damn. Footbaw player to the very end.

I didn't want to watch any replays, you understand, so what happened on the play? He catches it in the end zone, comes down with both feet, then his knee decides to asplode, and then he drops the ball?

bruin

Andy Reid went pretty conservative after Tyreke Hill’s INT. Hard to blame him with Denver’s defense.

Big mixed emotions on Charles’ fumble taken back for 6. Will always love that dude.

R2D2

Ajayi to the Iggles for a 4th. Jimmy G to the 49ers for a 2nd. Duane Brown to the Seahawks for Lane, 2nd, and 5th. Crazy trade deadline this year.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kelce is FUN but I realized that he's also total whiskey tango so I kind of hate him?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Damn. Footbaw player to the very end.

I didn't want to watch any replays, you understand, so what happened on the play? He catches it in the end zone, comes down with both feet, then his knee decides to asplode, and then he drops the ball?
From what I can tell he makes a catch, comes down one leg at a time, the second leg just separates at the knee, he goes to the ground which he was going to do anyway and maintains possession. He even sits up with the ball for a second. Then he rolls over and I assume let go?

Last edited:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
So I guess they don't want to at least try to make the playoffs this year when they're already 5-3? If you wanna let him walk in the offseason, fine, but the timing of this is fucking retarded. The offense is already awful with him, and without him...I mean Olsen ain't comin back for another few weeks probably, so it's Curtis Samuel, Ed Dickson, Russell Shepard, Devin Funchess, and not to mention Cam is unpredictable and can completely suck ass. The defense needs to become 2015 Broncos and score TDs or they is fucked.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Also I found out Myles Garrett is a weeaboo. And he seems to want to stop playing for the Browns as soon as possible, can't blame him tbh