• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I figured, but didn't know if it was an oop or a trap

alley_oop_fail.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The fuck they do. They are shit and have always been shit except for when they have drafted Johnny Unitas, Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck.

I'm sure they will somehow fall ass first into Josh Rosen this year too.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Gee, who could have forseen that the Panthers would let the Falcons back into this game late in the 4th?

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
lol, did the Falcons take a timeout with them back to Atlanta? Why not spend it with 45 seconds left and maybe get the ball back?

Wolfman21

Lmfao at aj green punching ramsey while ramsey has his helmet on. I mean...that takes a whole nuther level of stupid.

Im a wide receiver...i make my living with my hands...and im gonna punch a guy in the head...while hes wearing a helmet...

Wolfman21

Jesus, and mike evans as well. Jameis pullin his typical jameis bullshit, lattimore pushes him off of him and mike evans flips out like someone raping his girlfriend.

Whole buncha dumb by nashnul wideouts today

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Seattle isn't that good. The Titans lit them up and the Texans did too. If they didn't have Russell Wilson, they would be like 2-6

Wolfman21

Sure. Cept washington took a group of practice squad players into the 12TH MAN and stole a victory from their hearts

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Just needed to get rid of Peterson and let Kamara play.

the defense is really the MVP of this season

the rookies have been playing very well after the rough start

they are playing with confidence and fundamentals

still making the occasional mistake here and there, but when they need a stop, they are taking care of things on their end.

NML

BORTLES WATCH @Travis7401

Last two games: 42 for 64 (66%) for 589 yards, two touchdowns, no turnovers, no sacks

Jags three wins away from locking up at least a tie for me! Probably need that playoff win too since he may not be their QB next season

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
BORTLES WATCH @Travis7401

Last two games: 42 for 64 (66%) for 589 yards, two touchdowns, no turnovers, no sacks

Jags three wins away from locking up at least a tie for me! Probably need that playoff win too since he may not be their QB next season

What was the deal with Marrone and him getting into it at the end of the game?