• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm glad Francesa is still employed because we get things like his Pokemon Go and soccer rants. He is the epitome of out of touch boomer Jersey WD

Wolfman21

its gonna be real ugly next season for the redskins with no cousins. What are they gonna do with this sieve of a defense, this old ass OL and no halfway decent QB on the roster?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Sad that I'm WFH today and won't get to listen to MISERY FRIDAY @TonyGin&Juice for 12 minutes on the way to work.

Now that I’ve given myself a heart attack trying to relive my glory days of being a Tommy Lee impersonator I’m heading upstairs to turn on the Fan and see what these bums have to say today.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You're gonna get the midday show where they've been down on Skins since before the season started. Danny low key despises the organization entirely. They'd rather talk Nats offseason than NFL.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I’m shocked Grant Paulsen has a job that doesn’t involve stroking Peter Angelos cock. Is Danny still riding the chicken bus down from JYC to make $200 hanging out with him? Those guys are both hosers.

CJ_24

Apparently Mr. Rodgers plans to practice on Saturday. If Green Bay lets him play again this season, every person in the front office and on the corching staff who is involved in that decision should be fired.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I really feel old today. Matt Nagy, who played QB at Delaware when I was a graduate intern at Delaware in 1998, has taken over the playcalling duties from The Kool Aid Man In Kansas City

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
What were the Vikings thinking there? With 12 seconds left, you either complete a pass to the sidelines, or go for the endzone. Completing a 25 yard pass and getting tackled in bounds? May as well have taken a knee.

CJ_24

How is Cleveland-San Diego LA Chargers a nationally broadcast late afternoon game? Did CBS lost a bet?

CJ_24

Shit. Well, this turn of events is only going to encourage the front office and the fanboys to make the #hustlingbackwards decision to let Mr. Rodgers play this season.

Wolfman21

Cam's dumb. Outside the pocket, nobody open. Does he throw it away? Nah, he takes a sack. Lawd.

i've noticed this a SHIT ton lately. QB's seem to becoming less and less mindful of the correct play here. Too often lately i see QB's just running out of bounds 4 yards behind the LOS instead of just chucking the ball out of bounds. Maybe its just something i've noticed more of lately but has always happened...just seems to me like its happening alot more lately than it used to

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Brees is the fucking king of getting rid of the ball quick. Even though he took an intentional grounding penalty early in the game, he managed to get rid of the ball while getting sacked. No way in a million years could Cam have done that.

R2D2

My only hope is that the Giants hire Jeff Fisher. Also, the Iggles are phonies. 10-2 BUT let's look who they beat...

5-7 Redskins
2-10 Giants by 3
6-6 Chargers by 2
5-7 Cardinals
8-4 Panthers
5-7 Redskins
2-10 49ers
3-9 Broncos
6-6 Cowboys
3-9 Bears

Gonna be a fun season of ONE AND DONE in the playoffs.