• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Let's go FLIPP

MV5BMmY5ODFiNWItMjU1Mi00YjQxLTlmYTgtZjg0NThmZjI1YjBhL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI3ODYyNDU@._V1_SY500_SX351_AL_.jpg

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
So is @Wooly going to come back? He's been on these forums I bet since '03 or '04... is this going to chase him?

Wolfman21

draft picks signed and exported.

Even with the injuries, i'm quite happy with how some of my young guys played the last two months of the season once they began starting. Odgers started for Landeiro once he went down, again, and held his own to put up a 1.1 WAR season. Karif took over the starting job at SS and went from a -0.8 WAR to 0.7 WAR in about 60 games. He was hitting like .160 in June and ended up just south of .240. With his defense, i'll take .240. Hes still more of a 5th infielder, but times are tough at SS for the Bulls right now. He may need to hold the fort down there until Urgeses is ready.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Wooly would gain a lot of favor in my book (doesn’t mean much) if he came in here and fessed up and offered some kind of explanation. Not that I’m owed one, but it seems so absurd that I’d love to know how/why someone would do this.

The only way that clown wins any favor with me after this fiasco is for him to submit himself to a public asswhipping by the Sandman and his Singapore cane. Legit, anything less than him getting drenched in Steel Reserve after getting smashed in the head by Philly's Phinest wouldn't be fair to us.

I told my wife there was big news on the blog today. "What did someone shit their pants again?"

I texted my wife "BIG NEWS BABBY" when I saw the discussion on Discord about this clown and my wife texted back "did [high level gov't leech I consult with] get indicted with Manafort? Was it Single Mom's Night at Crystal City Restaurant again?" When I told her Wooly got exposed and I got #VINDICATED she said "how long until they find a reason to get rid of ur annoying ass?"

Mustache with the rare MVP of a series on the losing side.

That hasn't happened since 2059 has it?

So is @Wooly going to come back? He's been on these forums I bet since '03 or '04... is this going to chase him?

Pissed 13+ years of interwebz camaraderie and college foozbawl commiseration away in a sad attempt at "winning" a World Serious. Like I told QUALE in chat - this is up there with the Jesse James Love Hoax and the Woman that Wasn't There in terms of online stupidity and bizarreness.

jdlikewhoa

The only way that clown wins any favor with me after this fiasco is for him to submit himself to a public asswhipping by the Sandman and his Singapore cane. Legit, anything less than him getting drenched in Steel Reserve after getting smashed in the head by Philly's Phinest wouldn't be fair to us.

I texted my wife "BIG NEWS BABBY" when I saw the discussion on Discord about this clown and my wife texted back "did [high level gov't leech I consult with] get indicted with Manafort? Was it Single Mom's Night at Crystal City Restaurant again?" When I told her Wooly got exposed and I got #VINDICATED she said "how long until they find a reason to get rid of ur annoying ass?"

That hasn't happened since 2059 has it?

Pissed 13+ years of interwebz camaraderie and college foozbawl commiseration away in a sad attempt at "winning" a World Serious. Like I told QUALE in chat - this is up there with the Jesse James Love Hoax and the Woman that Wasn't There in terms of online stupidity and bizarreness.

God, I miss you when you pass out early

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I know we didn't make the playoffs, but this year was a real Pyrrhic victory for the riggers. Watching the boys take 5 LEGIT games against CHEATER (best record in the league if you exclude the 4 tank games against UK!) filled me with pride! Even more than that, the fact that the riggers had him so #SHOOK that he gave up his beloved victories and tanked the last week in order to avoid us in the playoffs is worth more than any first round playoff loss I could hope for!

I still may not have any Championships, but I truly believe that #WoolySHOOK flags also fly forever!

Last edited: