• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
1568075587784.png

@Mr. Radpants and the Dublin Distillers had a rough start to the season, but a MAN AMONG BOYS named SIXTEN decided to close the clubhouse door and lock it behind hisself, declaring he's gonna whip the loser out of this team, and only winners will emerge.

With a full slate of games against the similarly struggling @TonyGin&Juice and the Manatees, which franchise will turn the corner in their 2080 season? WATCH THE GAME OF THE WEEK: LOATHSOME EDITION TO FIND OUT!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
View attachment 9006

@Mr. Radpants and the Dublin Distillers had a rough start to the season, but a MAN AMONG BOYS named SIXTEN decided to close the clubhouse door and lock it behind hisself, declaring he's gonna whip the loser out of this team, and only winners will emerge.

With a full slate of games against the similarly struggling @TonyGin&Juice and the Manatees, which franchise will turn the corner in their 2080 season? WATCH THE GAME OF THE WEEK: LOATHSOME EDITION TO FIND OUT!

Niek Ploeg and Mayor McCheese threw down the gauntlet earlier today - these BUMS don’t start overachieving this team moving to Kansas City after we have a massive fire sale.

Get ur blue blankets ready - the teardown is about to commence.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
View attachment 9006

Yikes, 2-1 in extras? Neither team wanted to win!

Soonerfan09

So, voting no is too hard?
It's already an 8-3 vote, so you'll are going to do whatever you want anyway.

1*nBcQUEmuH-sFB98Op2z9-g.jpeg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I don't care if you'll want to do a live draft, I just won't be able to attend. I am capable of making a draft list.

If we do a live draft, you'll have a very short time limit... the reason I'm asking is I want to make sure people understand that they will need to make a draft board so that OTTO doesn't pick for you!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus , as OOTP has the most fantastic ballpark editor with thousands of downloads available, would it be possible for you to change the home 3d ballpark model for anyone that would like to do it, if they find you the file ? If we gave you a file, I think it's just a case of going to team/settings/edit ballpark, then going to actions and importing the file. It would increase immersion for GOTW @Travis7401 .

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It would kill my immersion, sorry. All the ballparks are in my imagination and there's no way the game editor can bring to life a stadium that encompasses the entire earth... or the solar system!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It would kill my immersion, sorry. All the ballparks are in my imagination and there's no way the game editor can bring to life a stadium that encompasses the entire earth... or the solar system!

There's a pretty thorough stadium editor, so your imagination is the limit with what you can do. Think if that bullshit in your head was made half real. You might not have to live in ur head so much.