• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2081 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Travis7401 - Is it possible we could get your draft analysis sooner rather than later? I can't make head nor tail of it, and I imagine you have seen this kind of pool before, and could give some helpful pointers as to what you're looking for (and therefore what to look for). I've not seen anything like it before and my head gets fried every time I try to make a draft list.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Travis7401 - Is it possible we could get your draft analysis sooner rather than later? I can't make head nor tail of it, and I imagine you have seen this kind of pool before, and could give some helpful pointers as to what you're looking for (and therefore what to look for). I've not seen anything like it before and my head gets fried every time I try to make a draft list.

I'll put up a draft thread and a poll to see if a LIVE DRAFT is in the cards.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I don't care one way or another but I'm the one to test these things out and I'm too lazy to do so, so there's no evidence to the positive right now

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
A short pitch count and long relief could accomplish something similar. You can’t piggyback specific openers with specific followers, so openers and followers will give you the opposite control of what is available now. Now you can define your starter and the manager will choose the long reliever. With openers and followers the manager will choose the opener based on if you’ve given them that designation and then put in the follower based on in your rotation. @Karl Hungus and @Yankee151 can let you know why they may be apprehensive, but you can ask for a vote.

jdlikewhoa

A short pitch count and long relief could accomplish something similar. You can’t piggyback specific openers with specific followers, so openers and followers will give you the opposite control of what is available now. Now you can define your starter and the manager will choose the long reliever. With openers and followers the manager will choose the opener based on if you’ve given them that designation and then put in the follower based on in your rotation. @Karl Hungus and @Yankee151 can let you know why they may be apprehensive, but you can ask for a vote.
Basically I’m looking to set the follower in a specific rotation like the game allows. The opener is whatever.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'd prefer it be tested first, personally, but have no interest in actually doing that. A vote is fine but if it turns out to be problematic I want to be able to scrap it.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Battle for 1st in Brazil this upcoming week @doh. Quinney and Okoth will be lined up to play for more REVENGE! Skipping Okoth's start vs. Lisbon so he starts game 1 of the 3 game set.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yep, been having a bunch of grindy, one-run games. Glad to see all the young talent on both sides though.

Rigney still sitting at -0.2 WARS BY SHOWING UP, lol. Theory going great so far!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah. I can't really figure out my bullpen. No one has been reliable, but my SP has been good so they keep blowing games. My lineup is also bad. Hoping that gets better, but we aren't scoring runs.