• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2081 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
No bullshit I think these are going to be my new organization cities and teams:

Kansas City Katz - WBL (EFF/Ban Johnson logos and colors)
Minneapolis Meepers - AAA (Lil' Meep logo, FUN colors)
Winnipeg Weakerthans - AA (John K Samson logo, red white and bleu colours)
Bleaksburg Blackout Black Cats - A (Senor Hobbes logo, black on black on black colors)

Thoughts? Opinions?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
My Paris Freedom logos are all on the official thread. You can load all logos into ur own games if the commissioner doesn't do it. I have most, but would appreciate a post with all logos, so I can complete.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
My Paris Freedom logos are all on the official thread. You can load all logos into ur own games if the commissioner doesn't do it. I have most, but would appreciate a post with all logos, so I can complete.
While this is true, these will at times be overwritten with new game files.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It would be amazing to see the league with complete logos as it's something I have never seen....

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Orlando - I think it would be good to dump all the logos in the sticky league thread, though, just so that people can grab them and reload them if something happens to their file.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah I think my last sim was start of free agency or something like that, Karl has been doing it for the most part recently tho

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
.500 baseball in Amsteroslo?!?!?

tenor.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Only logos I'm missing now (after putting them in the game folders and auto-loading), are @Travis7401 @Rutgers Mike -

A - Waco Satanic Goats, Hamburg Hamburgers
AA - Frankfurt Frankfurters
AAA - Munich Librarians