• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2081 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Maybe if you hadn't tried to low-ball everyone in FA...

If I had a closer it would have worked. According to my pythagorean record, I should be first (probably with a decent closer), and have 34m to spend in FA next year to improve. No player is worth more than 3m a year.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Maybe I'm confused...what do you mean no player is worth more than 3m a year?

Sorry Schauwn. I'm just taking the piss. @Karl Hungus is 100% correct. I panicked and low balled everyone as I'm paranoid about what happened to my budget a couple of years ago (when I had fucketed everything). Of course, even I am incapable of making the same mistakes, and I should have spent more money on a couple of other decent players.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Can it make sense to keep my setup guys the same and then have no closer? Sorry for the retard questions. I like the way everyone is performing in their roles other than Clint Griffin, that banana skin that @Travis7401 left there for me in free agency.
Hard to say. My bullpen is also terrible so far, so I may not be the best voice in this! A strategy in the past has been to give all of them no role and hope the AI uses them well. Now that we have so many options I don’t think that’s a great idea. I would probably just switch them to middle relievers and set the guys you are comfortable with to high leverage.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
You can put them in whatever role you want, but they are still bums, lol.

Your favourite Juan Gorilla, set for 2.3 ww. Not bad for a 45 movement 5th pitcher bum. To be fair to him, he's always been (slightly) better than his 45 movement would suggest.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Your favourite Juan Gorilla, set for 2.3 ww. Not bad for a 45 movement 5th pitcher bum. To be fair to him, he's always been (slightly) better than his 45 movement would suggest.
You can get away with low movement as a reliever, but it can be sketchy in high leverage situations.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
2081 4th and if I win a ring or Gutierrez wins a Silver Wizard and a Glove Wizard by 2083 I throw in my 2083 1st

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Took 3/4 from the riggers, but swept by dam in a short series. Positive week I suppose.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
23-21 in Oslodam....

giphy.gif

Wolfman21

Its odd that when i look at my minor league report page...the ratings that are shown are my scouts ratings and when i click on their name to go to their profile it shows the OSA ratings. On the website that is

Last edited: