• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2081 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Can I just point out to everybody that's voting in the gimmick pitching polls, that from my (limited) experience, gimmick pitching systems to a certain degree level the playing field. This is why I voted yes to both. Stopper allowed my team of starter bums last year to compete, and I'm pretty sure I could do the same with opener/followers. Likewise, for someone with injuries, both gimmick systems allow people to take the weight off the starters in times of injury.

In summary, I think both systems make for a fairer game.

Last edited:

jdlikewhoa

Can I just point out to everybody that's voting in the gimmick pitching polls, that from my (limited) experience, gimmick pitching systems to a certain degree level the playing field. This is why I voted yes to both. Stopper allowed my team of starter bums last year to compete, and I'm pretty sure I could do the same with opener/followers. Likewise, for someone with injuries, both gimmick systems allow people to take the weight off the starters in times of injury.

In summary, I think both systems make for a fairer game.

2Uoq.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Imma let you finish but first Imma DEMAND somebody take these GOOD players from me before they all kill theyselves out of sadness.

@Mr. Radpants CHOKIE is urs for da right price babby (and a Kurt STUDZUKI World Serious Nasty Nats shirzey).

Wolfman21

No jack miller in the all-star game?? fuckin shame

Apparently 2.5 war buffalo fuck makes it but 3.5 war Miller doesn't. The WAR leader for the south league doesn't make the all star team? lol. Thats it...im goin fuckin scorched earth on this fucking league. You fucks are gonna PAY

Last edited:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
No jack miller in the all-star game?? fuckin shame

Apparently 2.5 war buffalo fuck makes it but 3.5 war Miller doesn't. The WAR leader for the south league doesn't make the all star team? lol. Thats it...im goin fuckin scorched earth on this fucking league. You fucks are gonna PAY

Li's a DH, too :laughing:

Wolfman21

How am I supposed to explain to his mother how her son, with 19 doubles, 8 triples, 10 homers, 52 stolen bases, a .320/.383/.506 slash line and a +4.5 ZR in RF didn't make the all star game over a 6 foot twink of a DH who hasn't stepped foot in RF except to make sure a fucking bird was still alive like the domicile cocksucker he is?!? Thank God hes American or else I wouldn't even be able to write the letter!

With respect, @Schauwn