• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Copy of Larry Culpepper Golden Wax Vagina Trophy Championship - Ohio State v. Oregon

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
images

R2D2

Don't want Ohio State to win, but also wanna see Mame cry tears. I hope it ends in a tie.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone else seriously questioning why Oregon has been a 6-7 point favorite? I feel like Urban vs. Helfrich is a giant mismatch. Jones could shit the bed but I think Ohio State wins.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
the outcome has already been decided by our lizard overlords. ohio state will fall behind early but OMG AMAZING STORY 3rd string QB leads the buckeyes back with some gutsy plays and favorable calls by the refs and they beat da highsman winner marcus marrywhatever by a score. urban meyers bangs another cheerleader and his heart problems return

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Man, this spectacle feels so much better than bcs. The espn guys are like giddy with anticipation

Mame YO

slings rocks
THIS IS NOW A PANTS OFF ZONE

DA RULES ARE:

1) NO PANTS ALLOWED
2) NO PANTS ALLOWED
3) WHISKEY

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
i haven't watched gameday in forever but goddamn, corso is barely intelligible now. i know he had a stroke, but he slurs worse than i do when i'm shitfaced. also i'm pretty sure pollack is wearing the suit that desmond was supposed to wear. clear people don't wear purple. no raycess

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Ohio flag fail. Second O, which is the logo for the team, is supposed to be at the end, not at the front.