• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK Corches Hot Seat Thread 2019

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Also, you’re not funny

giphy.gif

Lightningwar

Administrator
Im saving my other staple of done deals. Smoke is billowing up after 15 years of my sarcasm it may become a reality. How sweet it will feel to type it out.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Kiffin is a great OC and won a conference title his first year at FAU. He also beat Oregon in 2011, so there's a ranked win off the top of my head. I'm not sure what the fuck Taggart ever did. He did a good jerb at WKU, I guess.

For some reason, I guess because who cares about USF, people forget that Taggart was close to being fired by USF. He was 6-18 his first two years. He lost to an FCS team by 32. He hired Paul Wulff as his OC. I feel like that last one can't be emphasized enough. They lost by 18 to the Maryland team that got Edsell fired in year 3. He only got saved by Tom Allen's defense and switching to the most basic spread after his players basically begged him to. Turns out you can run basic spread with Quinton Flowers and Marlon Mack and do pretty well in the American. Then people pegged him as some offensive genius for TEH GULF COAST OFFENSE and Oregon hired him for CROOTIN SHOES and that was that.

Also, it's really funny right now to watch all the FSU fans who blamed all of Taggart's ineptitude on JIMBO'S offensive line CROOTIN now say that he completely sucked and deserved to be fired after 21 games.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Stoops is still negotiating the deal. If they cant come to some general framework in the next 2-3 days it is off to PJ Fleck and Veneables. I will be shocked if I get to utter my staple phrase this week. I will be shocked if I get to utter it in truth at all. Be a true homerun hire. But I can dream right?

Lightningwar

Administrator
Fleck's deal has to be ratified at Dec's board meeting. FSU plans to wrap this up by Thanksgiving is what I hear. As for Venables. Apparently he is on the interview list for next week. Dont know if he would take such a position. But to actually take the interview is interesting to me.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Venables is never gonna be a HC. I guess that’s mind boggling for some people

I saw some delusional Illinois fan begging for FSU not to poach Lovie. They can have him. Rhule’s not coming and Fleck’s not coming. Maybe they can have one of the STOOOOOOOOPS bros. Preferably Mike.

Last edited:

Lightningwar

Administrator
Venables is never gonna be a HC. I guess that’s mind boggling for some people

I saw some delusional Illinois fan begging for FSU not to poach him. They can have him. Rhule’s not coming and Fleck’s not coming. Maybe they can have one of the STOOOOOOOOPS bros. Preferably Mike.

I dont disagree on Venables never being a HC. But it is interesting for a guy who supposedly doesn't want a HC job he keeps interviewing for HC positions. Last year he interviewed for the KSU job. Reportedly he is on the interview list next week for FSU.

Craig7835

I don't disagree on Venables never being a HC. But it is interesting for a guy who supposedly doesn't want a HC job he keeps interviewing for HC positions. Last year he interviewed for the KSU job. Reportedly he is on the interview list next week for FSU.

To my understanding Venables wants to stay at Clemson because he has a son in HS & doesn't want to leave. Remember back in the 2015 playoffs when ESPN started some BS by saying that he was leaving for a HC position,he put their ass on blast by telling them to keep his name out of their mouth & focus on talking about the Oklahoma/Clemson game. Also is it true that Stoops tried to keep Venables from leaving Oklahoma?

Last edited:

Craig7835

Bo Pelini to FSU

Oh God no. The defensive minded version of Jimbo Fisher. Pelini will make it a MUST that everyone on defense learn his 4-3 NFL style defensive playbook & will hire an offensive coordinator with a WCO Bible that everyone has to learn as well

Renegade

Charge on!
Stoops is still negotiating the deal. If they cant come to some general framework in the next 2-3 days it is off to PJ Fleck and Veneables. I will be shocked if I get to utter my staple phrase this week. I will be shocked if I get to utter it in truth at all. Be a true homerun hire. But I can dream right?

I’m going to be disappointed if they don’t as Stoops just because I’m immensely curious about how it would work out.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
BUTTGERS has interviewed two candidates: Dr. MRSA and BUTCH

This is going to end well.

Last edited: