• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - Midwest Region Discussion

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I wonder how many of Duke's 2 point shots were on put backs. I can't believe they took 35 3s. Even Michigan, who supposedly lives and dies by the 3, takes about 20 a game.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah, Reggie, that should have been a foul. Just like when Cook ran into 21 should have been a foul

Clintmartian

Stringer Bell
I wonder how many of Duke's 2 point shots were on put backs. I can't believe they took 35 3s. Even Michigan, who supposedly lives and dies by the 3, takes about 20 a game.
They missed a metric fuckton in this game lol. I think for some reason they even stopped trying to go inside. Oh well, at least I can watch the rest of the tournament in peace and not being a mess.

Chase

romo-garrett-duke.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Not only do I like to root against Duke, this also makes Michigan's path to the Elite 8 a lot easier. On the other hand, now I'm going to be upset if Michigan doesn't make the Elite 8. And I'm not feeling that great about Texas...

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Go Bears! I've been to Mercer, cool campus. They were really good last year too but lost to FGCU. Hopefully they can be this year's FGCU.

Clintmartian

Stringer Bell
I'm getting used to being upset in the first round. :laughing: Just hoping Sulaimon continues to develop, he added that three point shot this year.

purple112

Go Berzerk
I watched Tennessee play, they are average. Did UMass just get severely overseeded?
I haven't watched any UMass this year so I'm just going off their ranking. I know UT was able to stay competitive with the G8Rs for a while, so they've got that going for them which is nice.

Chase

Is UMass just really bad? Tennessee (11 seed) is -6

UMass is the epitome of everything that is wrong with the RPI. They beat a bunch of average power conference teams back in November/December and then meh'd it up in the A10. They're more of an 8-10 seed. And Tennessee has 2 NBA quality players.

Fuck da RPI.

Bucksin04

My wife had UMass over Duke and I initially thought it was ridiculous. Never thought the matchup would never happen on account of Duke not making it to Round 2.