• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2050-2051 OFF SEASON THREAD (GET YOUR WBL ROSTERS DOWN TO 25 MEN)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone ever seen something like this?

xd56c1.jpg

doh

So dumb... why would a player do that? Not even want a hearing? Is he that insecure?

WORK ETHIC: low

Maybe he was too lazy to talk to his agent about it?

osick87

Community Liaison
That happens in Hockey a lot. Arb cases are usually shit shows where the team has to act like the player is dog shit. Most teams and players just try and get a deal done before hand.

doh

I have a reel life Van Wilder... Mike Irwin has been in college for six years and finally decided to play pro baseball.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think it's been more. I think we last changed in 2042. I could be wrong though.

Ur wrong. I really have no idea, this is where you say "yes" when I ask if it has been 5 years. I will never know when it's been 5 years, you could probably as every three and I'd say okay. Unless you're gooksta.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It has been 5 years since most of the changes, other than Gook and Rad who did theirs in the 2047-48 offseason

Lloyd Carr

Details of said research, plz.

search keyword "park"

find park changes thread

see date/timestamp for the posts in the thread

find wbl season thread with similar date/timestamp

We did the changes around Sept. 6th, and that was about the time we started the 2043 off season thread after the 2042 season.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
search keyword "park"

find park changes thread

see date/timestamp for the posts in the thread

find wbl season thread with similar date/timestamp

We did the changes around Sept. 6th, and that was about the time we started the 2043 off season thread after the 2042 season.
We definitely did them more recently than that.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I thought it was team can only change every 5 years. This fact makes my Sheet useless. It will be deleted

I didn't want to do them every year, so way back when I just said 5 years because it seemed like it would be a long time. It comes sooner every park change.