• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2050-2051 OFF SEASON THREAD (GET YOUR WBL ROSTERS DOWN TO 25 MEN)

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
ONLY ONE DAY TO SIGN DRAFT PICKS, IF THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO SIGN LET ME KNOW SO I CAN VERIFY THAT YOU'RE NOT A LYING LIAR AND YOU CAN RECEIVE A COMP PICK. OTHERWISE SIGN THEM OR LOSE THEM.
Been working 12 hour days past 3 weeks. Guess I lost out on picks? :silly:

Have been debating on relinquishing GM duties to someone with more time than me. Typical day is wake at 6. In to work by 8, Work til 6. Home by 8. Yay 2 hour commutes for 30 miles each way. Leaves no time for me to look over the Tuts in a sufficient manner.

Lloyd Carr

Have been debating on relinquishing GM duties to someone with more time than me. Typical day is wake at 6. In to work by 8, Work til 6. Home by 8. Yay 2 hour commutes for 30 miles each way. Leaves no time for me to look over the Tuts in a sufficient manner.

@NML

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

You did not, i signed them for you. Anybody who doesnt export gets them signed

Wolfman21

I'm not a big fan of the fact that Corbishley was prolly requesting 25 mil + per season to stay in Moscow.....and now on the open market, hes requesting 12-15 mil per year. I know hes gonna get aloooot more than that in the end, but it just doesn't make sense to me. I'll play along though.

Wolfman21

Just extended the Prophet for 7 years though...glad to have that out of the way. Prolly a ridiculous price for a DH, but i love the kid.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm not a big fan of the fact that Corbishley was prolly requesting 25 mil + per season to stay in Moscow.....and now on the open market, hes requesting 12-15 mil per year. I know hes gonna get aloooot more than that in the end, but it just doesn't make sense to me. I'll play along though.
Everybody else will too

His demands were 20M+ in the beginning of the offseason

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I mean what he requests is very irrelevant. The market dictates what guys get in FA.

Also theoretically no teams have offered him for 4 months so yeah his demands would go down a little.

Wolfman21

I mean what he requests is very irrelevant. The market dictates what guys get in FA.

Also theoretically no teams have offered him for 4 months so yeah his demands would go down a little.

no, i get it, which is why i said i'll play along. Just kind of a mind fuck to see a guy like that only requesting 15 mil

Wolfman21

Yeah, i offered one of the old IFA's yesterday and then thought to myself, "I don't think i should be offering these guys yet." and just withdrew my offer. Guy wasn't good enough for me to worry about having to go through and re-load the league.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Redbeard's Arb Estimate is 1.9m, and he has exactly 1 year of service. Think I have him for 2.82 per until end of arb :thumbsup:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Everybody who was signed early will be released

Didnt even check before i uploaded.my b, ill fix it and reup

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If you want to offer the FAs who signed, you have to download. I dont think it matters otherwise. I took all exports

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Damn it feels good to be baking discontent cookies. Redbeard gon win all the Travis awards making 2 mill per in his 5th year of service.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It's weird when i dont advance a day. I could put 9 files up and i could still take exports on the original file no matter how many changes I've made

Wolfman21

If you want to offer the FAs who signed, you have to download. I dont think it matters otherwise. I took all exports

vs1o58r.jpg

Lloyd Carr

Only one guy was inducted into the Hall of Fame this year?

giphy.gif

How is that even possible? There were at least a half dozen guys that should have been in this year.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Only one guy was inducted into the Hall of Fame this year?

giphy.gif

How is that even possible? There were at least a half dozen guys that should have been in this year.
Half a dozen? I had Potts and Nikalsson. I think I may have voted for Pasta too.

Lloyd Carr

Definite: Pottenger, Wong, Fahd, Niklasson, Jung-Sik Kim, Pancho.

Maybe: Tang, Brown, maybe a few others that I can't remember.