• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email utopiasreg@gmail.com and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

LAKERZZZZ NURSING HOME 21-22

Ander1345

Fan before they beat Wisconsin.
Lol saw the thing about Lebron having the fans removed and people acting like fans have the right to shout whatever they want. You absolutely do not lol. Imagine paying/winning/whatever tickets for courtside and just being a fucking idiot.

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lol saw the thing about Lebron having the fans removed and people acting like fans have the right to shout whatever they want. You absolutely do not lol. Imagine paying/winning/whatever tickets for courtside and just being a fucking idiot.
Wizards have a lifetime season ticket guy who sits ~10 rows behind the visitor bench and just hurls the most unimaginative, frequently incomprehensible "trash talk" at random assistant coaches and 12th man players. He pays probably 25k a year to do this.

Ander1345

Fan before they beat Wisconsin.
Wizards have a lifetime season ticket guy who sits ~10 rows behind the visitor bench and just hurls the most unimaginative, frequently incomprehensible "trash talk" at random assistant coaches and 12th man players. He pays probably 25k a year to do this.
Do they ever remove him?

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Do they ever remove him?
A company I worked for way back in the day had tickets right behind the visitor bench and I probably went to 6 games. He was at every one and yelling the whole time. It wasn't profane or anything, it was just incredibly stupid. I was just confirming that yes, a lot of people out there seem to think that paying for a ticket entitles them to act like complete morons.