• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I wish I could find the clip from the playoffs acouple years ago where Ibaka said he loved Okahoma City because there was nothing to do but work on basketball.
@OU11 i know you remember that

I remember that. We have generally the same stuff other cities have, just not as much of it. OKC isn't some cosmopolitan metropolis by any means, obviously, but it's not some podunk cowtown, either, like many people think it is.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
New Kings logos

ux6m0JX.jpg

so much better than what they had. new uniforms to be unveiled later this summer.

Last edited:

zoltan

the clippers team is prolly going to split up for sure.

i love the squad but its going to be interesting to see what they do during the off season now that the playoff run is pretty much over with.

salty sayo lol enjoy the series win, if you guys manage to not blow it.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Outside of getting a FA by Sign & trade of CP3/Blake, theres nothing they can do to blow up this team. Plus, Nutso McScreamy isnt going to split the Clippers up after dropping 2 billion to buy it.

Truth be told they are pretty much fucked after re-signing Jordan/signing Pierce. They arent going to have much cap space even with a gigantic cap spike, 10 mil aint gonna do shit when other teams are throwing 20-25 at good players.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
BTW the rumor on the radio was Chandler Parsons is trying to recruit Dwight Howard to Dallas. They would totally have the room to do a big deal for Dwight and I would LOOOOOVE it if they blew their cap on the guy who wouldnt give them the time of day years ago.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Well looking like that Toronto bet is a fail
The North remembers.

I figured Paul George wouldn't be able to do it all himself. Truth be told I don't know any other players in that team

Pavers have 4 points in the 4th qtr of a playoff game. Is it me or are these playoffs highlighted by an extraordinary amount of weapons grade garbage performances?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
BTW the rumor on the radio was Chandler Parsons is trying to recruit Dwight Howard to Dallas. They would totally have the room to do a big deal for Dwight and I would LOOOOOVE it if they blew their cap on the guy who wouldnt give them the time of day years ago.
Cubes has been so great aside from getting rid of Chandler. This would be a huge mistake, why do people still want him? I understand why, and I'm not sure what other option he has right now but.... It aint gon work

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Cubes has been so great aside from getting rid of Chandler. This would be a huge mistake, why do people still want him? I understand why, and I'm not sure what other option he has right now but.... It aint gon work
Signing chandler was a dumb move too (parsons) from a basketball move. It was more a move to fuck the rockets

Bucksin04

The Pacers entered the 4th quarter last night with a 90-77 lead and didn't score 100 for the game. One of the most incredible meltdowns I have ever seen.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I know. That was fine though, it didnt really kill them in any real way. Or rather it doesnt hinder them making a move at any time
Now that I think about it, it was the rondo move that blew it all up.

Parsons still a bitch doe

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I know Al is a defensive liability but the fact Spencer Hawes played so much tonight was hard to stomach. Guess it worked doe

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Not re-signing Steve Nash was also a pretty poor choice. But I like what he's done overall. I feel bad for Dirk. He's still playing at a damn high level and that team they put out game 5 was total garbage. Also commendable to try and win around him instead of just blowing it up. I think Cuban's idea is let's just continue to have solid teams and maybe we can get lucky with mid-season trade/good FAs.

The Clips could trade CP3 for Irving if GM LeBron wants that to happen. They could trade Blake somewhere (Knicks?) and bring in Melo if La La allows it/Melo wants to go play with CP3. I'm sure the Riley or some other sharp GM will find a way to steal Blake for nothing though.

The DeAndre signing they had really no choice. They had zero cap space and had to sign him or they would've still had no space to sign someone else. Overall though Doc has completely screwed up their cap situation.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
The DFenders' nonexistent performance against Sioux Falls tonight is yet another example of the Lakers organization suffering heavy damage like that of a KanMusu in tattered clothes and a full body blush (a.k.a. taiha). This was a trash performance from the perennial bridesmaids of the DLeague and just like the Clippers are the Clippers, so the DFenders are the DFenders in terms of winning actual titles. Laughably noncompetitive effort. I like to see the Buss brains trust do the right thing and sack Casey Owens. :turrible::turrible::turrible::turrible::turrible::turrible::turrible::turrible: